Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Sh0pfree

Well, you guys really deserve this review :) Active team, fast response with not many details, easy to understand what you need to do in order to fix your settings.
Lets keep it that way. :)

Airdaughters

Kopila from Banana Stand provided amazing customer support within a few minutes on a weekend. 5/5!

Iq Treasures

I really enjoy using this app, and what I love is seeing customers visiting your sight in real time, I will continue to use this app to grow my business

Things N Such Store

The level of integration and ease of use for this app is fantastic! We're a budding store and already feel supported and super optimistic in all that Banana Stand will bring to our business. They have our vote.

Comfort And Trend

Great features, just added to my website and works great, hopefully helps to sell more products. Very pleased with app so far.

Closet 18

Banana Stand is a MUST for your shopify site. Customer service is amazing and very quick. I was having an issue with integration with my theme, but they fixed it so fast. Highly, highly recommend this app!!

Une Coque Un Bijou

If you have a question, they have the answer, very good cmr service.

5 stars well deserved for an useful app.

Paxshoppe

Very responsive and helpful customer service and great app.

Dogs4dayz

incredibly easy user interface and only takes minutes to set up. SO easy!

Called To Edify Boutique

Great App! The customer service is on point and very helpful. They will stay with you until everything works like it is suppose to.