Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 6, 2020

Does what says, great app, easy to generate forms and integrate them into your website pages. Enables to create almost any kinda form required.

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd
India
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 2, 2020

super easy app to use and to integrate into the shop. the support helped very quickly when i had a problem.

Akasha Sacred Germany
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
April 2, 2020

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 1, 2020

So far the app is easy to use and easy to integrate into my store! I would recommend for you to try! :)

KLO Delivery
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 1, 2020

This is a great app! I really like it and i can defenitely recommend it!
I really like that its free, thank you!!

Mind Entry
Austria
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 31, 2020

Gooddd!!! app it will help me to keep forms in order and to have contact with my customers!!!!!!!....very gooooood APP

BOXLATINA.COM
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 2, 2022

I use the form since to years now and it works fine. Support is ok. I use only few essential functions so I can't say how they are doing. I like it

Il mondo di Wit
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 27, 2020

Easy to use interface and lots of options, just what we needed to manage warranty support requests for our customers. Thanks!

Vilano Bikes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 27, 2020

The app is incredible!! and the perfect support. I am very happy with with lobo!!
I am using 2 apps and they really work perfect, they are the best I have found on shopify! I recommend this app

Hill Napper
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 27, 2020

The Check I have reviewed the app is a really helpful app and also free with no hidden charges. I really recommend this app it's superb and easy to use and also it's form page looks awesome.

Reflexcart