Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 10, 2022

Bonne app que j'utilise depuis quelques mois je recommande sans hésiter. Facile d'utilisation et efficace bref ++++

PlaquesAgraver.fr
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 10, 2022

Awesome app in the Shopify market....and the contact support team is also very helpful.
In the last few days, I was having problems with the app, so the team solved me quickly.

British D'sire
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 10, 2022

App fantastica e servizio clienti davvero professionale, mi hanno aiutato a risolvere in maniera esaustiva tutte le mie richieste.

Boutique PantaRei
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 7, 2022

Had an issue, messaged on their app and Emma was able to sort out my issues within 10 minutes. Great customer service.

HOLDiT
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 5, 2022

Used to create application forms. This is very good app. Inexpensive, but very full featured. Also, if you have any questions, the support chat is very helpful and polite. This app is used by many users, and I think it is because it is worth it.

京セラキッチンオンラインストア
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 3, 2022

Just started with the free plan. Had a problem that was quickly resolved. So far looks great. App is well made by professional.

SOCCER SUPPLEMENT™ JAPAN
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited October 1, 2022

This App is very good, it has very interesting features and it is quite flexible when comparing it with Google Forms. I found some issues with it, so I contacted the customer support by email. I was amazed how fast they replied and how they started fixing the issues immediately, what I was not expecting because I had seen some negative reviews here. I have some suggestions that I know will improve the App and that I would like to share with the developers, I hope they take them into consideration too. Thank you Globo for this great App, keep the good work and the great customer support! Kind regards.

MercaGood
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 29, 2022

This app provided me with exactly what I needed done to create forms for my website. The response time when I need help was very quick.

GNW Legacy Kustom Kreations LLC
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
September 29, 2022

We get nice experience with Powerful Contact Form Builder. faster support and smart helper!!!!!!!!!!

PlanToys Thailand
Thailand
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 27, 2022

Great App and fast Support! When you have a problem and need it to be solved the support will be fast and very polite.

palamo