Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Matisse Footwear

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is very user-friendly and creating custom forms is simple. It integrates seamlessly with your theme so forms align with your store's aesthetic perfectly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and allows for easy filtering of submissions which is ideal if you have multiple forms in play. We had a small issue with forms not displaying on desktop for a brief moment so we contacted customer support and they immediately resolved it in addition to explaining what the issue was and providing instructions to avoid it happening again in the future.

SnackBOX

This has been the easiest app to use BY FAR on the Shopify app store. The developers are SUPER responsive and are adding new features that I specifically need. The app works flawlessly and I love the fact that you can create a new customer in Shopify right within the contact form. Before, we had to do this manually which was way too much busy work. 100% recommend this app for any of your client onboarding needs!

Alternate Ending Beer Co.

This app is awesome, and the customer service is great. I was having trouble getting the form to fit the look/design of my website and the developers fulfilled every request I made, in a timely manner, and now it looks perfect and seamless! I highly reccomend.

丸伊製陶株式会社

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

アプリを設定する際の画面表示に問題が出てきたのですが、サポートに連絡するとすぐに対処してもらえました。
自分では分からない内容でしたので、大変助かりました。
今後もこちらのアプリを使い続けていきたいと思います。

Dream Pairs

The app is very great. we ever spent lots of time searching for a proper app to make a detailed registration form and we are glad finally we find this app. It works great to let you add all types of information in a form and also it has many powerful features such as checkbox, drop down options, and more. Besides, I have to say their customer support is really very great. Always appreciate it!

TURTLE®

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app, and the customer service is really good :) They solved my problem really fast and efficient.

SparvinLights™

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. The support answers quick and friendly to you. Good to make a nice looking contact formular. Even with the free plan!

LaDrea

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I reached out to get assistance with the app and the team got back to be in a timely manner. I have been able to use this form without any issues. Having this form has made it so much easier for me to collect information needed for a recent campaign,

CICGstore

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Trying to customize my purchased theme's contact form was not straightforward. It wasn't in the documentation nor is it covered in Shopify's tutorials. Coming from Wordpress and having the power of gravity forms, I searched for an app that would be similar. That's when I found this one. We're currently on the free version until we grow to more views, and that's perfect for us. This app is very intuitive, easy to use, and works just great.

Currents Gallery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app lets me create any form I need. It's easy to understand and use. Tech support is expertly done. Very patient in understanding the issues. And resolve problems quickly.