Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Humixx

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

July 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Guru Muscle

60% of the app simply doesn't work. They messed up my theme then I had to clean up my theme.liquid + additional script in snippets. I would rather prefer to have Jotform or any other form app and pay some fee than this.

Seattle Engraving Center

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Essence Of Nature LLC

This app blocked me. After fell attempts to help after reaching out several times. then they blocked me..https://app.shopifydevelopers.net/formbuilder/?hmac=11a23076fbd0ee77cd9756c455aafa15178dea31f50bf02e5e86dd5f3c63582a&shop=essence-of-nature-llc.myshopify.com&timestamp=1577840269
still blocked!!!!!!!!!

December 31, 2019

UPDATE January 2, 2020
Could you please give me admin access to contact@globosoftware.net? I need access Apps & Themes. So I can help you to fix the issue and change fonts, color as you requested.

Regards,

---------------------------------

Hi There,

I have send you email in yesterdays. But I didn't receive your response.

How can I block someone?? This is business, we can't do something you wrote.
Please check admin access and send me again, I'm still looking for your response in my email.
Regards,

Aloha Taps

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

October 21, 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Novahbags Com

They never replied to me so I uninstalled