Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Lizosoft Ltd

Not happy, took me hours to make 2 forms and they stopped me from adding them unless I pay a fee, very expensive when i can go to freelancer.com and have it created to my store to edit lots of features for $50.00 lifetime payment. I wanted just 2 forms, 1 star from me.

ArmadilloTek

Everything seems fine, but it is super hard to integrate with Mailchimp
You can email me at karl@armadillotek.com

VitaliBoost

Lost my work several times due to crashes. I hate wasting time on an app like this. Time to start over. A couple of the issues:
1. One of the templates was completely broken upon loading it for the first time. Never got it to work
2. After failing to get that to work I built my own form and then it crashed when I tried to test it (clicked a check box and then the submit button on the form)

Castaway Fabrications

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Tetecoloh Café

Necesitaba esta app solamente para hacer ciertas preguntas a mis clientes peeero nunca funcionó , segui los pasos al pie de la letra

Uncle Seiko

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

JQ-EnergyHub

I am extremely shock and angry that this app do not pass user's messages to our email address. That's ridiculous! We will never find out we received so many messages untill we login this app, it suppose to forward these messages to our email so that we can reply!!! Unbelieveable!!! We missed our customers messages!!

Lolita

i've unistall this HUGE and annoying app and it reminds in code... so my page is being slow because some js from this guys that has not being removed... bad.

Humixx

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

July 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Helen

Guru Muscle

60% of the app simply doesn't work. They messed up my theme then I had to clean up my theme.liquid + additional script in snippets. I would rather prefer to have Jotform or any other form app and pay some fee than this.

Previous 1