Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Dawn Franklin Designs

Won’t allow you to post form on a shopify page, documentation is wrong. Other than that, easy to use and good user interface

divasoptions

I spent a long time trying to resolve an issue in the email confirmations for one of the application functions (Forms) and even giving it "Ungrade", it continued giving problems. I tried to communicate 3 times with the staff by sending a message to "Contact Us" and I never received a reply.

OAKMANN

I expected the form would allow me to edit fonts, font size etc to ensure on brand, cannot find how to do.

December 19, 2020

Hi there,
Our app is using font of your theme. If you would like to change it, we could help you. Please drop an email to: hi@globosoftware.net

Muse Wearables

The submit button is not customizable and our website color theme is black and white but the submit button is fluorescent green. I'm unable to change that.

November 8, 2019

Thank you for using the app. You can easy to change color of submit button by do following the post: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-change-the-submit-button-color/

Please contact us via email contact@globosoftware.net if you can't do by yourself. Our team is happy to help you on the custom.