Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Tacventure

Location Germany

We had some issues in Merchant Center. Great Support and Great App. Everything was fixed step by step.

AURORAE

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer service is so nice and patient to help me upload supplement feeds for multi countries. This problem has been bothering me for a long time and finally got solved. This team is really professional, thanks again!

UnderTheseStars

Location France

Fantastic app. Makes it so much easier to handle the product feed. Highly responsive support. Keep up the good work.

Andrée Jardin

Location France

We have been using it for months, its a fantastic app and at a low price. Thanks to the team behind this app :)

Qarido

I have been using this app for a few good months now and I have found it to be absolutely fantastic. The feeds works smoothly and the customer services is top notch. keep it up guys!

Phoenix Environmental Design Inc.

I am going to write this review a little different than ones I have done in the past. My objective was to find an app that would a allow me to quickly and accurately upload product information and to correct uploaded product information for Enhanced free listings Shopping ads Dynamic Remarketing Buy on google and other selling feeds. I wanted an app that would allow me to decide which products I wanted to upload for all feeds. I have products I want to list on Enhanced Free listings that I did not want to list on Shopping ads or buy on Google I run only Performance Max Campaigns. I have seasonal products. I want to be able to turn on and turn off products for shopping ads and buy on google without starting a new campaign. This is the only app that I have found that will allow me to do all the tasks above. This app is a work horse. BUT this app is only as good as the information that you provide to it. This part of the review is a do as I say not as I have done 1. When getting ready to upload this app make sure you have time. This app is easy to install BUT you must put the correct information to begin with. I DID NOT. This app will ask you questions, and it will need you to provide certain information. DO NOT GUESS if you do not know 100 percent that that the information you are uploading is correct stop the process and ask for help. These guys are great when it comes to customer service. They send you easy to read instructions with pictures of before and after shots and big arrows. USE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE GREAT 2. One you upload all the data needed to get the app up and running wait a day and send them an email and ask that they go back in and check your work. This will save hours of frustration. I wasted 6 hours when all I had to do to begin with was send a question email and wait for the answer instead of guessing 3. Once the app is up and running explore it for other features. If you find a feature, you like they can guide you through the process of inputting the correct information Overall, I really like the app It has allowed me to quickly correct the product pages I had small errors on like missing GTIN or duplicate GTINs. If you have issues with the app stop what you are doing and ask help. Making sure that the correct info is flowing into the app is critical to your success. Most errors with this app are operator error.

Ling's Moment

Location Hong Kong SAR

We have been using this app for years. It works well and the support is great. Would recommend it to anyone who needs this feature.

Sticky Bee Studio

Location Australia

This app has helped me a lot as a newbie to Google. Getting all my products approved was a nightmare until I installed the app. The support has been very helpful and patient too.

Grand Chandeliers

Location Australia

Great app and great support. very happy, thank-you! It is my go to now for managing my 1000+ products

ZonLi

Super nice app for Shopify store to upload product feed for google shopping ads. If it will have the function to change product's main image will be super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 364 365