Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Genevieves Wardrobe

Fantastic app that works seamlessly with Merchant Centre. Very helpful and quick support too

Fashiondeals1

Great app! very easy to setup. Love their pricing model.

Mansmanor

Very helpful app and super quick support.
Recommended

Wixbuy Bikes

Great app! It does its job in a smooth way. Its not easy to upload products to Google normally, so this app help alot. Really recommended.

Stonershop123

Mr. Amit is so pro in everything, he helped me to setup my Google Merchants, he knows what he is doing!

The Tamanu Brothers

It's early days for me but if it lives up to its promise, and I think it will, it will save me a lot of time. So far, so good.

Cks Performance

Brilliant service with instant results.

They are prompt with their responses and are experts in their field.

I would highly recommend.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Davids Clothing Jesup

This is a great app and the customer support has always been great! I had to switch apps because I needed to create a manual feed, not an API. However, I wanted to leave a review. Every time I email with questions I get great help. If you are looking for a great google shopping app this allows tons of google categories, custom labels, gender, age, condition, etc. Great app!

Booblo

Very good app. Easy to use.
Support has been Amazing!

Provide Products For Life

I can't rave enough about this app and its developers. The Promo Code option alone allowed me to compete in Google PLAs at a whole new level. I'm still learning the features of this app, but it clearly addresses needs unmet by other apps. The support team has been AMAZING, they have helped me every step of the way - from transferring my info from a previous Google Shopping app, to getting my promo code working successfully. Don't even pause to think about it - get this app!