Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW GREAT THIS APP IS!! CUT DOWN ON COST OF HAVING SOMEONE ELSE ADDING PRODUCTS TO A FEED.. THANK YOU!!!

Mediflow

We had an issue with Micro Data and Pricing for our stores Google feed and brought this to the attention of Amit, who runs Google Shopping Feed Reviews.

The same day Amit was able to get his developers to fix this issue free of charge on both of our sites. We recommend this app to all Shopify owners who use or are planning to use Google Shopping for their stores feeds.

Lovethevictory

Very Good app and excellent support by Amit and the team. Will suggest everyone to give a try who is using adwords for their marketing.

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Perfect app, easy to integrate and very useful.

Diamondbedding

We have received excellent and fast support from the developers. The app is also priced very competitively and allows us to advertise different variants.

Icegroup

Perfect app, works a treat, Amit as always helpful, sorted important issues when we needed it, especially with google datafeeds. Very important tool for your ecommerce business.

The Sticker And Decal Mafia

Works Great, Products go to Google Shopping as Advertised...
Thanks

Utopiat

Very Good App and app support !

Amit has solved our problems at least 3 times, thank you.

Ptsllc

When Shopify switched from their app to their sales channel, it gave me nothing but headaches. It doesn't allow for multi-client merchant accounts, and it forces variations in the feed. Luckily I found this Google Shopping Feed app, Amit was very nice getting me up and going quick. Now I can turn off variations, and I can continue to use my multi-client account.

Takeahike

I absolutely love this feed/app! It has many features and options within the app itself. It is easy to navigate, support is awesome and it makes implementing Google Special Offers SO easy! I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone! Previously we used Googles feed and when they sent out the notice they were decommissioning their Google Shopping Feed App we began looking for other options and I am so happy we ended up going with this one. It is far superior to Googles old app/feed. Since we began using this feed a lot more of our products that previously did not show up on Google Shopping are now showing up - we are happy customers!