Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Beluga Deals

Was able to sync my products with google merchant account easily, and excellent/fast support when I had questions. Thank you.

SOHO RETAILERS

Great customer service and overall working of the app is perfect! Would definitely recommend when using Google Shopping.

AtlasE Products

Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.
Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.

Fancy Planet Store

superb customer support.Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.

My Ride EBikes

The app is not only great but the customer service is beyond anything I have ever received before. They are not only quick to reply to messages but also quick to help in any way they can. Can't recommend highly enough.

Oak Stock

superb customer support, prompt reply, usually answered within 1 business day. Also kudos for the very affordable pricing.

BestInComfort

Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.
I would like to mention their customer service which I found just amazing! They have been helping me a lot which some kind of issues and every time that I reach out, they respond very quickly with a lot of efforts to really help. I would start to use it only from this aspect!

Reclaimed Charm

We use Google Shopping Feed by Simprosys to keep all our product feed up-to-date. The app syncs easily whenever you change your product titles, descriptions, or prices. You do have to manually sync your meta fields due to Shopify not pinging an update, but it just requires one click under settings. Highly recommend this developer and app!

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

Awesome app and amazing customer service. Got a reply within seconds of contacting them and was up and running in no time. Symprosis is the Gold standard for shopify developers period

Watch Winder Pros

I love this app, handles all of my product feeds and support is extremely helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend it