Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Clothesharing

Great app, best support. I got so many problems with my store, but the owner helps me alot. thank you Amit <3

Warrior Sound Gear

Unfortunately upon using this app to submit to merchant centre i've had my account blocked for policy violations to do with false shipping information (where when managed manually it was fine)

The app doesn't display any errors or issues but does forward you to a very lengthy fix that essentially involves doing it manually again....

Clotheseed

I tried it for the first time and I received too many help from the owner, I don't think he can quickly support me using it like that. Hope that the owner will succeed more in his life.

Magnetrx

Great app for Google Shopping feed management. Great support from an experienced developer of the app.

Home Bar Company

The promptness and professionalism of the support team is phenomenal. He went above and beyond to help me out and saved me many hours.

Kola Beanz

We have not been using the app that long - but so far it has been great! Very easy to use and update - would recommend! Thanks from the Kola-Beanz team! www.kolabeanz.com

Mandalamagikdeals Com

A big thank to Amit for the help he gave me in making sure that my Google Shopping Feed was up and running correctly.

Lovecattrees

Amazing app !! Works perfect for me !!

Think Engraved

Although google shopping may not be worth the cost this app is perfect. We had all kinds of issues with formatting so we got this app. It fixed all the formatting issues in a day and our ads in google shopping were up and running.
www.thinkengraved.com

Trim Buddies

Simple and easy to use, works well with the Merchant Center API and updates quickly with out any extra effort. Also a big fan of the built in promotions feed manager as well. Other Shopify apps I have use required me to manage my promotions separately.

UPDATE: Fantastic customer service, these guys are super helpful and very fast at anything they do. Can I give another star? ;)