Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

AVG Distribution Ltd

Customer Support is GREAT, would be awesome if category & shipping settings were imported. Recommended App & Customer Support !!!
Milan & The TEAM are Awesome !!! Cheers

districtdesigns

Very Easy to Integrate your Products on Google and Facebook. Support has been great so far. There is a Free Trial so you have Nothing To Lose. I would recommend this to new and old shops looking to expand their markets.

MrOrganic Store

Amazing support, they went above and beyond to fix an error in my store which was causing issues with the shopping feed. The best part, they didnt even charge me.

Index Cove

This is a must-have app if you want to have an easy time getting your google conversion tracking set up. The people behind this app will help you by setting it by themselves for free! Very easy set up which took me like 2 minutes ...

AmazinTrends.com

I just started to use the app and am super excited to use all the features they are offering. Looking forward to gain lots of sales :)

Giliarto

good customer service, fast and informative, highly recommended application, affordable price !!!!

Misky & Stone

Truly amazing customer service, was more than impressed with the knowledge and level of support, they have truly gained my business for good. Quick response times and extremely helpful, thank you all !

JiMMYBAR!

Excellent app. We use it for our Google Merchant Center as well as Facebook Product Feeds. Super easy to use even for a non-developer and their customer service is super prompt and excellent.

Wellue Health

Great app for google shopping feed upload. The support is excellent, 7*24 h and will response soon. I used google shopping app before, now I deleted it and use google shopping feed. Because I forgot to click the resync meta fields button and I couldn't update the title and descriptions of my products. Their people help me out of this problem and now it works well.

Cute Panda Store

I am very happy with the "Google Shopping Feed" Your team is really hardworking and intelligent. I really appreciate the work of Milan who helped me to install the codes on my website and remove the bogus codes.
Thank you, guys. I recommend this app