Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

The Tiffen Company

Amit is a caring developer, he has helped me with rapid response and will go above and way beyond to make sure your campaigns are up and running. This app runs without any problems. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, Download this APP!

Medical Rehab

I used this app to integrate google shopping with my store . They helped me set it up. They have an easy to use system that shows you videos if you are unsure. All worked great . Thanks Amit for all your help
Jenni

Tree Gifts NZ

I added the app a few days ago and had a quick question, customer service from Amit has already exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to getting everything up and running knowing that if I require any assistance the team are just a message away.

BingBongBoom

Excellent customer support. I was having issues with my Bing shopping feed and Amit helped me resolved the issues quickly. Highly recommended. A+++

GamingATS

I like this one. It helps me to improve my google ads and I hope it keeps helping with that in future

SelectFlex

This app makes setting up shopping campaigns almost idiot-proof. The menu options are clear and concise, the syncing tool works almost immediately, and when all else fails, they provide quick and easy to understand support.

Legseez

Great app, with superb support! Highly recommend it. Had a few issues with installation and was helped immediately after contacting support!!

FoxWinks

Great app backed up by amazing support! Amit is always approachable. He is very professional in handling the inquiries. Best of all, he provides a quick turnaround to support requests. We had to override some of our default attributes. Amit helped us customize our feed with automated rules without any supplemental files. He made it really easy for us to load the products with one click. Highly recommend!

Passion Coast

Good customer service and App of course. I recommend it. Easy to use and cheap. Thanks a lot to the team

Better Passion

Amazing app :) Easy to understand and helps create the feed in Google merchant without any headache. 100% recommend the app to anyone who needs to submit products to their Google merchant account. Not to mention the amazing support they provide. Always there to help..