Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Topspasupply Com

Great app to work with. Very easy to use and manage.

Balilene

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does exactly what we need it to do, better than shopify offer and the best support i ever got. If you ever need for google feed app this app is must.

Inflation Brand

Time spent using app About 2 years

Just the app we was looking for. Great customer support. we had an an issue that we wanted to fix and it was fixed very quickly. We will install this app on our other stores. Does exactly what we need it to do. Quickly and smoothly added my stores products into our Google Merchant Center account. We even made sales straight away once the products were successfully submitted.

Buy Wheel Chairs

Great app, super easy to use, got my entire feed set up with a few clicks. Had one issue and the customer service jumped on skype with me to fix it in a few minutes. Get this app!

Surfnation

Location Australia

Honestly, such a great app, far better than the one shopify offer, this is faster, smoother, easier to use and I get much higher success rate on google using this app. I also had to contact their support due to as issue and he was so helpful, really quick. Will use this app on any shopify site I have.

Smythe Us

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very helpful and good service!

Edamamade

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Best service I ever got.
Very helpful app, easy to set.
Highly recommended.

Antoanetta

Extremely pleased with everything!

I had a minor issue when installing the app and when I saw that support was based Overseas I almost gave up BUT the support I received was beyond outstanding! Amit responded right away, he Skyped with me and made sure everything is running perfectly. He helped me so much and I dont even know when these people sleep, they are always there. Always! Anytime I have a question or looking for advise I get a response immediately. I even installed another very useful app "Ask A Question".

Highly recommend and I cant wait to see what other apps they are working on! Keep up the excellent service! Thank you!

Luma Nutrition

Outstanding support. Amit has been very quick to help me solve my problems and even get on a Skype screen share to solve it quickly.

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to get started with Google Shopping Ads.

Pierced N Proud

Location Australia

Hi Amit P Jivani,

nice app for google shopping feed. 24/7 support. Great support and quick support.

Thanks,