Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Furniture Maxi

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have used this app for so many sites now I've lost count. It's absolutely brilliant, the interface is very straight forward and the customer support always goes above and beyond for you. Couldn't be any more happier

Himiwaybike.de

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

a great app for uploading product feed to the google merchant center platform, it saves a lot of my time

Motaime

Location Netherlands

High level customer support! Will help you very well when you have issues with connecting products from Shopify to Merchant center.

Muck N Brass

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app does it's job very well as advertised but I have had one problem with the code in my theme causing disapprovals from Google. This was not a problem caused by the app or their responsibility but after I emailed about it, trying to get some information they fixed it for me within a couple of days. A service way beyond what I could hope to expect or pay for. On other small issues the chat help is quick, responsive and competent.

MUSUBI KILN

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very useful and the customer support, including the technical team, is very cooperative. Their professionalism and support are worth the value of using the app.

Dissent Skate Shop

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Just started using this app and so far I am very pleased with it's ease of use and functionality (especially when compared to Shopifys own version as I was having issues with GTIN). I have had a couple of questions for tech support too and they have got back to me in very quick time and their help and advice has been exceptional!

Good Flower Greenhouse

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to simplify product upload into Google Merchant Center, Facebook and Microsoft. I also used the conversion tracking setup and am happy with that as well. Very pleased with the functionality of this app.

The Right Buy Store

Location Ireland

Great app, takes the hassle out of setting up conversion tags. Spoke to Hemant, I was having trouble with conversion tracking, He went above and beyond. Very helpful.

Tienda Bacana

Location Colombia

Uso esta aplicación para cargar productos a Merchant Center de forma automática, crear reglas para aplicar costos de envío para los productos y también etiquetas. Es una aplicación muy buena ya que ahorra muchos dolores de cabeza a un costo muy bajo a cambio del servicio que brinda.
Lo mejor de todo es la atención al cliente. Respuestas eficaces en menos de 24 horas

Urban Meuble

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ashvin was very helpful. Great support and best app for Google Shopping and it's not very expensive.