Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

GharaSquare

This is has probably been said countless of time already but this app makes it really easy to setup a product feed even for beginners. Also, their support is really helpful and available when needed. Kudos to them!

Dog Savant

Very Knowledgeable and Patient staff. Was helped set up my campaign and tracking properly.Not sure I could have done it without their help.

Sanggol

Gret app. I like that i can work on all our feeds for Facebook, Google and Bing from the same dashboard and make changes individually as needed

Sunlight Spa Supply

This app is just perfection. It will make your life a thousand times easier and it is perfect for adding products to google shopping. If you aren't already advertising through google shopping, YOU SHOULD! One note for the developers: products will sometimes say something like "missing gtin value" or "extraneous text", it would be helpful if the app told us how to fix it. Loving the app though.

Way Voi Tique

This app helped me resolve my Google Merchant Center issues and I was able to get my products listed.

Dozen Glasses

Very great APP, easy to use and the support is very nice! I highly recommend this app, it is a must-have for anyone who wants to set up google shopping in a easy and time-saving way.

ECOVACS AU

a very useful apps, helps us a lot
a really supportive customer service (on-line chat)
you have to download it

Marenah.com

Does the work well for my company. it's able to automatically feed Google Shopping with products. This is the best app I can find to get the work done.

ZIPONG

Automated Rules for Feed is good, but it can not set rule for gogole product category, hope this can work

VOLTLIN

We are so excited to use this app! Set-up wasn't necessarily easily for us, but support made it as simple as possible and helped every step of the way. They were so helpful and patient with our questions. We're excited to have all feeds managed in the same app. Thank you so much! :) www.voltlin.com