Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

ECOVACS AU

a very useful apps, helps us a lot
a really supportive customer service (on-line chat)
you have to download it

Marenah.com

Does the work well for my company. it's able to automatically feed Google Shopping with products. This is the best app I can find to get the work done.

ZIPONG

Automated Rules for Feed is good, but it can not set rule for gogole product category, hope this can work

VOLTLIN

We are so excited to use this app! Set-up wasn't necessarily easily for us, but support made it as simple as possible and helped every step of the way. They were so helpful and patient with our questions. We're excited to have all feeds managed in the same app. Thank you so much! :) www.voltlin.com

VM Aquatics

Works really well with no errors or warnings in Merchant Centre other than the usual for products with 0 reviews.
Contacted support a couple of times and they have always responded quickly and worked fast to resolve any issues. Update.
I'd like to really thank their support team, particularly Kaushik who helped me with some issues that I was having with conversion tracking.
These issues were due to old tags on our site and nothing to do with their app but they were still prepared to help me get things working properly. Absolutely top class support. I highly recommend this app.

DL Fan

The support team is great and help us solved the problem with a short time. Really helpful and this app also useful for our business

Simply Golf Simulators

The support is unbelievable! They analyzed my website, and give advice to very technical issues. Their response time is also excellent! Highly recommend this app!

Olif

The app seem to connect well with Google Merchan Centre, the set up was smooth and assisted well by Simprosys guys. It would be helpful if exclusion of product variants was more automised, their customer service however have been very responsive and helped us to learn the manual method of exclusion. We are fairly new to Google Shopping Ads and it remains to be seen whether the ROAI is good enough, but this app certainly makes things so much easier in comparison to Shopify's own Google Channel. Would definitely recommend.

Bodylicious Textiles

Just the support alone is worth the monthly price. The app itself is miles ahead of the Google Channel app. This app educates you on every step. Google Merchant Center is an error proned system. Google Shopping app makes it easy to see what is happening with your feed. If you run into problems their support is there for you every step of the way. Highly recommend.

PEScience

Makes sense why this app has 5 stars on 3000 reviews. I spent hours trying to set up my google merchant center, and was left with a lot of errors. I downloaded this app and it fixed all but 1 of them in a few minutes. Could have saved hours if I started with this app. I reached out to their support team and they helped fix my final error. Very impressed with this company.