Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Upscaleman

Hemant Sharma saved me HOURS of work. Took the time to explain how to properly use the software and what would have been a terrible many hours long manual process was completed in 5 minutes using the Feed For Google Shopping. Hemant even went into our Google Merch acct and fixed the errors I created and made sure everything was working properly. Top rate support, great product.

Lojas Top Oferta

The best app for Google Merchant! I was recently serviced by Kalp and he helped me resolve any issues I had on my account. Everything was resolved quickly and I had a great service.

Topicado

Great Application with Great Costumer Support Service , you can fell free to ask the support about any issue that you are facing .

Horsey Shopping

great support with clear instructions and quick to respond to my query, will be expanding the service with you thank you

JewellryGO

the app can make work easy, and their amazing customer service will surprise you. I very much appreciate it.

HOMEDOREMI

first used this app for uploading products in my shopify store. I am not sure how it will work well for our products sales in the future. But the agent is nice and helps with details kindly. appreciate much

Joyoung

the best app for google shopping feed , their support service is also very good and quick to respond & provide help , Big thumbs up

louisvuittongift

Great App!!! :) The support is excellent and very attentive. They were polite and solved my problems. Thanks!

Door Station

Great app which we're using for about 8,000 products to feed Google Shopping Ads. The bulk edit feature is great for excluding products (including by product type) and also adding custom labels etc. We've only scratched the surface of what this app can do. We've only needed support to ask a few simple questions but was helped by a very friendly Abhishek - thank you :)

DEGUTI

Overall: Yes, well worth using this app over other apps!
We have switched to this app very recently and have only good things to say about it. I did encounter a few issues getting the products to sync initially, but reached out to their support department. They remedied the issues very quickly and got everything functioning. Support was quick, and they pointed out exactly what was causing the issue. And the online instructional videos are excellent! Very grateful. Thank you!!!!