Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Door Station

Great app which we're using for about 8,000 products to feed Google Shopping Ads. The bulk edit feature is great for excluding products (including by product type) and also adding custom labels etc. We've only scratched the surface of what this app can do. We've only needed support to ask a few simple questions but was helped by a very friendly Abhishek - thank you :)

DEGUTI

Overall: Yes, well worth using this app over other apps!
We have switched to this app very recently and have only good things to say about it. I did encounter a few issues getting the products to sync initially, but reached out to their support department. They remedied the issues very quickly and got everything functioning. Support was quick, and they pointed out exactly what was causing the issue. And the online instructional videos are excellent! Very grateful. Thank you!!!!

My Brick Wall

Customer service team very helpful. the product is great not just for starter companies, we run 5 including My Brick Wall and turnover 1.4Million. We have used more expensive feed companies such as Feedonomics at $1,000 per month and this one is just as good.

Discover Device

I. uesed this app to upload my feed.its good to use, very kind help from stuff and very easy to use.;)

thepearledpanther

This app is amazing. And Support was awesome. I preffer to use this app. I am using this app, I get best service from this app.

Seed World

A straightforward and effective app. Installation was a breeze. With the tools provided progress was made very quickly. Highly Recommended.

Locality Store

We use this app to feed all our products and it works great, the customer service level is the reason we keep using it. Definitely the best one going.

Lemon Store

Great App!!! :) The support is excellent and very attentive. They were polite and solved my problems. Thanks!

Bother

This is a great app. I've received completely first class support which is a massive help. Setting up feeds is a complete faff normally, but you can always reach a support agent at Simprosys and they're so amazing and helpful.

Glowing Flame

The best customer service available! I contacted them due to issues with my google merchant centre account and they conducted a full review of my site and gave me a full list of improvements that I would never have even thought about. Great service very highly recommended.