Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Pure Velvet Extracts

Only allows "smart campaigns" that waste your time and do nothing. This app is terrible and I'm furious with both Google and Shopify that it's even available.

the-Bias-Cut.com

Very disappointing and annoyed that we were forced to switch over to it. It has messed everything up. Ridiculous.

MotoGateway, Inc.

Wow, worst train wreck in history! Not even fit for the landfill. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no

AllfixElectrical

Forced to change over to this app from an older version and it is totally useless. Doesn't present the correct calculated postage values to Google. Has messed up settings in my Google Merchant Centre. No way to customize the feed at all. Would leave a quarter of a star if possible.

Whisperingtree.net

Doesn't work well and there's no way to add attributes like 'Color' which is REQUIRED in the entire Apparel/Accessories category. This means you will error out on all Jewelry, Handbags, Clothing, etc.

InterSecure

Screwed up my Google Shopping account and doesn't work, I have been forced to move over from another app by Shopify, I was also forced to uninstall the other app even though it was working perfectly fine, it is now not working at all and I am loosing £1000,s of pounds until this matter gets repaired because I can't upload my google shopping feed - Absolutely fuming, it's ridiculous!

Daniels Run Work Wear

I set up this app to bring buying customers to my store and it works like a charm. Never underestimate the power of Google. It ROCKS! Smokin' Jim of JHBAKERSR COMPANY

Frywall

It just redirected and didn't load. There seems to be a huge bug in the current release. We'd like to be able to use it when it's fixed.

Smartconxt

My products have taken more than 5 days to get approved , whats going on, they are still pending like seriously?

UniversalTime

Great in Theory but when we installed the app it caused changes in our whole theme and created a bug in our jquery file. We are still trying to fix it but we had to take down our site for a day.