Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Yuri A Jones Fine Art Imagery

I'm a photographer and artist, and I use the Gooten app on my Shopify website. In fact, it's the only fulfillment app I'm using right now. I like their prices on Prints, Canvas (wraps and framed) and mugs. Customers like the quality and rave about it, so I'm good :-)

The website/app for creating products can be buggy at times, but I've never had a problem that I haven't been able to fix or work around.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience and would recommend this app to others.

IdeesFun

Application super complète il faut du temps pour trouver son choix . trop de choix peut être :-) super !

The Canine Cardio Club Store

I recently placed my first sample order. There was a slight problem with one item, but Marta (kudos!) quickly addressed the issue. The other items were very nicely done with great detail and crisp print. There is a large selection of items to choose from and I will definitely be ordering again.

Only Assholes

Installed this app as they have a nice selection of items - placed a test order and the items took forever to ship. Actually am still waiting on most of them.

The Quality Collection

I wanted to write about your Customer support specialist, Ivan Borovic and the exceptional service I received. Not only did he answer me promptly but he investigated a login issue and quickly resolved it. I will always be grateful to him for his quick response and for troubleshooting the problem which could have potentially cost me sales.

Moss and Water

I always find Gooten's customer service dept to be extremely helpful. They take quality and products seriously and make sure that the orders you are placing are perfect.

sleeplate

I use this app for my online store selling t-shirts and so far I have really liked it the one thing is I add new designs everyday and when adding a new design on gooten you have to adjust it for every size and color its very tidies and takes a lot of time. On other sites you just have to put it on one shirt and it does the rest for you.

Deloresartcanada

So far, excellent product and easy to work with for rectangular items such as tea towels and shower curtains. Haven't tried much else yet. My only complaint is the cost of shipping to Canada. I am not sure I will be able to use for much due to that reason. Shipping three items to Canada $50 and for items that are not that expensive it is hard to bury that cost in the price of the item.
And I do like the interface! Very clean and easy, so far!!!

Brown Dog Art Design

I am artist new to ecommerce after 15 years in B2B sales. My expertise is in person and on canvas. Ecommerce/drop shipping and designing online is new to me but im okay on a computer. Not great. Gooten has helped me avoid a couple of disasters and the store is not even done yet. Their system is simple and if i can get it anyone can. The t-shirts look amazing, the color choices are practically unlimited. And lastly. I am difficult. I dont mean to be but i just want what is promised and never expect anything more. I have never had the pleasure of working with someone who was so dedicated to seeing someones store succeed as Jovana is. Never saw someone go that far above and beyond. I didnt realize how much time she had given to me until i looked at all my emails over the past two weeks. I am floored. She never missed a beat and had a solution for me within minutes of me asking every single time. Class act. Utmost professional. Period.
thank you !
Frankie
brown dog art design

Lines And Grace

What I like :
>> GENERAL
- superb partner support
- products are reviewed by real people before getting printed (with default review request option as ON)
- production costs are low
- packaging : keeps products safe
- shipping tracking is UPS (pillow) and USPS (sticker) - trackable and if not, can contact partner support for follow-up
- edits in shopify show up in gooten products
- the only print of demand for stickers and folded cards that cater to non-bulk or single order items I have found!!

>> PRODUCT SPECIFIC :
- folded card : print quality of image is fantastic (McCoy Silk double side)
- stickers : quality of material is good - really peels easy and can be restuck and the cut is smooth
- throw pillow : highly recommended (image print quality is awesome and materials feel high quality - tried cotton and poly twill 14x14 and 20x20)

What I don't like :
- shipping is too expensive for folded cards for international shipping
- guides are not easily accessible (product image dimensions in pixels and bleed margins but a partner support person gave me access to the document in our email convo)
- folded card : not reviewed even with review option on and the resulting image placement on card did not match the mockup (the image was centered in the mockup but the actual product had no margin on the right side on the front cover and not margin on the left side in the left inside page) - order was resent to me but I was billed without my consent.
***Update*** they replaced the card free of charge and shipped it to me at no cost too. So very kind of them. They took back the charge.
- sticker : image quality is a bit grainy
- sticker : option limited to vinyl and is kiss-cut not really die-cut (also no option to make margin between kisscut edge and image smaller)
- packaging : no branding options
- 2 or more pack image replacement/upload process is a bit confusing (sometimes I can only upload 1 image for all "pages" sometimes I can upload multiple images for each "page" in a pack)

I will definitely continue to use Gooten. I would love for more options to be available and the rough edges smoothened out.