Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Saintgeorge

Great app and even better customer service! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Markettwister

Amazing app....its working on my site..I love all the features quick install - yes automatic. Support is brilliant, normally response time I have noticed is 6 hours, which is brilliant

I changed my theme twice during setup, and Eldar has kindly responded and supported very patiently....couldn't be happier, it does everything I need for my sites social life and the live feed feature indicating the activity on the site is brilliant..

Long story short...its worth the money, if you're looking forward for a serious business or maybe have a small hobby site..Take Care Social Shop Wave....your app is a jewel in the crown for my site...

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

Amazing customer service. They were extremely helpful and quick! I would use this company for any other apps I could. Really helpful! You can see the apps usage on my site at Apple Blossom Naturals.

Hyatt Fruit Company

We were looking for free apps to help us with social management. But after installation realized that the app was much more powerful than we needed. I uninstalled incorrectly which left a lot of files behind in our theme. We contacted the developer who brought to our attention a "clean" uninstall button which worked perfectly. I appreciated the quick and helpful response. If we feel that we need the app in the future we would certainly give it another try.

Autopearl

This is a great app with great support.

Can highly recommend it!

Eve Not

Excellent customer service!
Multiple social functions at an affordable price! Do try out the free trial to feel it out yourself!

Hickory Ridge Soaps

This is a truly wonderful app. We've used it for several months now and it is really an asset to our store. The customer service is A++. I highly recommend. Every store should have a wishlist as well as the option to log in with Facebook. It makes it so much easier for the customers.

My Pretty Little Dress

The customer support was great and it was super easy to implement it. Love the app.

Indgn

Just what I was looking for and so much more. Support was great and expedient.

The Vaporatory

Just what we were looking for! It is so helpful to be able to have customers log in through their existing social media accounts! Any questions we had Eldar and the staff were really helpful with and answered right away. Top notch service!