Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

heikii®

This app is a real game changer unbelievable what the guys did. Everyone who´d think of using the Google Tag Manager needs this App. Furthermore, the support is outstanding, by far the best support I´ve ever received from any Shopify App I use. Thanks for the efforts!

April 19, 2020

Wow! What an amazing review - thank you so much! Let us know if we can help with anything else - thank you again.

Sincerely,

Elevar Team

MR MARVIS

We've setup our Google Tag Manager super quick and affordable with this app. I decided to write a review because I'm amazed by the level of support they are offering. Thanks Katie and Mark for the great onboarding!

Gaboni Jewelers

Very good app, very good customer support, i love it. Thank You for your help.
www.gabonijewelers.com

MHSworld

Perfect apps, the Support is very reactive. I have now right data in Adwords and Google Analytics :)

Althea Indonesia

Very robust tracking solution! All the custom events and datalayer data needed for an ecoomerce can be found here! It's super duper convenient and scalable to track GA, Facebook, Google, Criteo, Emarsys and other marketing channels using Elevar solution. All you need is to write some scripts for some hack here and there to leverage on. Thanks to Brad, He has been a great help.
- Momo Althea

SmoothieBox

Elevar allowed us to dial in our GA and GTM (Google Tag Manager) in with laser precision. Shopify/ReCharge relationship has presented a lot of challenges for us in data and conversion attribution, and after months of struggling with it, we finally found success with Elevar. Would give it 10 stars if I could.

wholesalemakeup.com

Alex and GTM Suite offer a great support, the APP really works and help you handle in an easy and detail way Google Tag Manager. Thank you Alex!!!

Skin Grip

Super great app. They can do the installation for you which is very helpful. I had no idea how to install the GTM myself so without them I would have never managed to get this set up. They saved me for sure. Totally worth the money.

SkullArmy

Amazing App and more amazing customer service! this App resolve all remarketing tag problems within google ads and made my life so easier! any problem that I had brad - the founder replayed immediately with a solution! thank you so much, guys!

Lozeau

Great app, excellent customer service ! Brad is very helpful, always giving great explanations and solutions ! You won't regret !