Elevar Tag Management Suite

Elevar Tag Management Suite | Reviews

by Elevar

Complete GTM Data Layer & Server-Side Tracking Solution

It's Juliet

SOOOO worth the cost and I feel safe having this app because of the blunder we somehow got into without it. Brad and Mario both stepped in to help and I am SO grateful. Also for reference, I am a google tag manager idiot but they fixed it and helped a lot. It's the ideal/best way to track so happy to have it and to stay with them. Thanks guys!

HANEK

Mario just did an amazing work helping us, and the Elevar team and app is a super valuable asset. They are on your side to make sure everything is tracked properly, and the price is more than fair. Thanks Mario & Elevar team!

AuraGlow

Great application and even better team. They assisted with getting all of our tracking/tagging working and Jerica from their product team was incredibly helpful in making sure everything worked properly. Highly recommend.

Chefclub

The Elevar is incredibly powerful, all data you ever need is already there, the main tags are already setup. Then Mario and team have been a powerful and so fast to reply and help, they helped me to create the variables that I missed.
I strongly recommend this app; in these conditions, paying is the best way to save money. Thanks again ; Romain from Chefclub

WellBox

Excellent product and first-rate technical support, especially from Mario. Highly recommended to anyone who needs to ensure their conversion and tracking is done right.

noo.ma

It's simple - if you want your tagging done right, go with Elevar! They definitely know what they're doing and from our experience there is no one better in the market. Plus the support is simply amazing - thank you Mario! We're on the Advanced Plan and it is worth every penny :)

Farmers Juice

Our ROAS was rising due to IOS 14 (we think). We got Elevar running about a week ago. ROAS is rising. Today our ads performed at a ROAS (almost 4) that we haven't seen for weeks. This feels awesome. You have to try it out and compare the before vs after - there is no good excuse not to. If the company owner doesn't quite get it (it's complicated, they are busy), send them to this review. It's risky to not have this set up. This is the future of tracking. Get on board now! I also trust this company a lot. Brad, the owner answered my questions, and made sure we got set up quickly when I asked for his help (we hired Elevar to set up our CAPI). Jerica who helped us out was extremely professional, talented, and overcommunicated -- the three traits I look for in any person I work with. It was $500 to hire them to set up CAPI, and worth every dollar. Huge fan. A+.

Alla Violetta Boutique

Ok guys...13 years in E commerce...the firs time someone configured everything in the proper way. Now im recieving perfect data's that are the base to manage an e commerce in the right way.
Ye it cost some money...but without this you can't go nowhere.
MArio and Amanda off support made all the job...i didnt do anything since i dont understand not even the meaning of the word "tag"...
Cheer guys and thank you so much

Peachymama

My advice - spend the money with Elevar and save a fortune on your ad spend. Simple. IMO this is the very best way to make sure the data you see on your FB and GA is accurate! Ok, so I installed it myself and yes, it took me a day or so of immersion in the world of tagging... to fully understand what was going on (but to be honest, if you're spending upwards of $4k/month on PPC ads you should be doing this anyway...even if you have an agency doing it for you) but Elevar’s guides are easy to follow and super detailed and I soon found myself knowing a whole lot more about how the whole tagging, tracking thing works - this is especially important with the ongoing privacy issues & cookies etc... And as for their customer support - it’s one of the best I’ve experienced in my nearly 10 years of doing ecommerce. Brad & Mario - thankyou!

guguplanet

The best application on the Shopify app store if you would like to have perfectly implemented analytics for your store. I tested various other solutions and they are even 10% not as good as the Elevar app. Additionally, I believe that support is the best of the best. Here special thanks to Mario whose support and knowledge is more than the best of the best. If you are looking for this type of application and the best analytics, only Elevar. You don't have to waste your time and money on others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8