Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

Althea Indonesia

Very robust tracking solution! All the custom events and datalayer data needed for an ecoomerce can be found here! It's super duper convenient and scalable to track GA, Facebook, Google, Criteo, Emarsys and other marketing channels using Elevar solution. All you need is to write some scripts for some hack here and there to leverage on. Thanks to Brad, He has been a great help.
- Momo Althea

SmoothieBox

Elevar allowed us to dial in our GA and GTM (Google Tag Manager) in with laser precision. Shopify/ReCharge relationship has presented a lot of challenges for us in data and conversion attribution, and after months of struggling with it, we finally found success with Elevar. Would give it 10 stars if I could.

wholesalemakeup.com

Alex and GTM Suite offer a great support, the APP really works and help you handle in an easy and detail way Google Tag Manager. Thank you Alex!!!

Skin Grip

Super great app. They can do the installation for you which is very helpful. I had no idea how to install the GTM myself so without them I would have never managed to get this set up. They saved me for sure. Totally worth the money.

SkullArmy

Amazing App and more amazing customer service! this App resolve all remarketing tag problems within google ads and made my life so easier! any problem that I had brad - the founder replayed immediately with a solution! thank you so much, guys!

Lozeau

Great app, excellent customer service ! Brad is very helpful, always giving great explanations and solutions ! You won't regret !

Softlens Queen

UPDATE : Their founder called Brad was very helpful and assisted me with fixing the duplicate tracking issue with my website without any cost at me. Thanks brad :)

July 28, 2019

Hello - this is Brad, founder of Elevar. I apologize for your experience so far with the app and will do my best to ensure we get things worked out for you! We strive to respond to all support questions within 24 hours but did not respond to yours until 30 hours after submitting.

I responded to your inquiry yesterday and helped troubleshoot your GTM account and found old AdWords tags from 1 year ago that were still firing on all pageviews.

I look forward to ensuring your AdWords remarketing tags are 100% accurate.

Thank you.

Brad

The Cape Grocer

Excellent app. Easy to use. You need to have a little technical know how, but the Elevar Team is ready to assist where they can to make it easy. My GTM Data Layer is working and I'm happy. Google Retargeting Here we come. Danielle

Anthos Crafts

This is the only app I found making my Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads work. I had tried many apps before but all of them included tags that did not work properly. With the little help of Brad, due to my limited technical knowledge, I have my Ads up and running again.

Northern Royal, LLC

Great app that fixed a lot of problems in the past. Best of all they have amazing customer service. I emailed them to many times to count and they always respond quickly and deal with any request I have promptly.

Previous 1 3