Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rogue + Wolf

We switched from Zendesk and very happy with the move. The Gorgias interface is far, far better, very intuitive. It's simple to create rules and macros, update them on the fly, etc. I was a bit weary of the "pay by ticket" setup but it's not that bad in practice, if you only use email. Though if you have busy social media accounts like we do, you will probably not want to use Gorgias for Instagram and Facebook comments. It just gets way too expensive. I think they will have to reconsider this at some point. Collaborating within Gorgias is really great for our small team, game changer compared to Zendesk. Shopify integration is just amazing, you have full access to the Shopify API data from within Gorgias. Tech support tries really hard to help, some of the best around. I have encountered a couple of cases with complex rules where their team got confused and I received different advice. But we got there in the end, they were patient and stuck with it until solved. Over the last few months, I have felt support getting better. I would 100% recommend Gorgias. I can see there is passion in the team and development seems fast and purposeful. There have already been some substantial updates and more coming on the public roadmap.

Luv Aj

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zoran Orestijevic was amazing! Helped me resolve an issue in about 5 min and made it very easy for me to understand by sending me a screen-recording!

DrSmood

Gorgias' team provides great support. They answer the questions on chat within minutes and if that is not enough they jump on Google calls to help. Zoran was of great help on the call.

DuraWeather Poly

Support team is great! They respond quickly and they explain the issues comprehensively. They try hard to make it as easy as possible.

RadSwan

Was helped By Marija M. She was very fast and super helpful, I had all my answers and correct links needed in a matter of minutes. Very professional and extremely friendly. Thank you

Sweat Shaper

support team is awesome! always helpful, Gorgias makes everything easier! highly recommend, always get an answer with questions within minutes!

Wolven

Time spent using app About 1 year

We love Gorgias! Huge improvement over ZENDESK which should really rebrand as HELLDESK. Favorite feature is the social comment management.

LYFE Fuel

We just changed to this app. Their customer service is prompt in assisting us with our concerns and providing resolutions.

AXD4

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer Service has been really great. There have been multiple times I've messaged directly into their chat feature and the rep has spent more than required time to help me. Highly recommend this app.

Rasa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We switched from ZenDesk to Gorgias and couldn't be happier. It's cheaper, the customer service is way better, the UI is easy and intuitive, and we save minutes on each ticket by being able to refund, discount, re-ship and more right within the Gorgias app.