Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer Support, Helpdesk & Live Chat for #1 Customer Service

Petfarmfamily.sk

App is just great, support from Gorgias side is also very active and responding really quick! You can connect more than 1 shopify store which is very usefull!

Little Gustave

Gorgias made Customer Support easy, I particularly appreciate the integration with ReCharge. Also, the support team is very effective and replies within a few minutes.

Aruba Aloe

I am new to the Gorgias platform and given that I have questions, I used the Live chat & Helpdesk to communicate with the team. Within no-time there was an answer on their part which made it easier and faster for me to know more about this platform.

Survival Frog

They're always so helpful and quick to reply when we have questions! It's appreciated since we do have quite a lot because we want to make sure we're fully utilizing all the different features within Gorgias.

Note Beauty

Just started to using this app and its very userfriendly, simple and functional. Support team always ready to solve your problem. They are very helpful.

Franklin

Meilleur helpdesk pour des PME/start-up e-commerce.

Bien que les features ne rivalisent pas encore assez avec celles proposées par Zendesk (sur le live-chat notamment), je note énormément de points positifs :

- Service-clients disponible
- Plusieurs intégrations très simples à mettre en place (shopify, recharge, aircall)
- tarification par nombre de tickets
- un outil très complet (macro, rules, csat notification, dashboard, vues).

Je recommande.

Step One Foods

We really like this application. It's transformed our customer support to have metrics surrounding our efforts. Great support by Gorgias and onboarding was a breeze.

Cozy Earth

Tina is THE BEST! She was more than happy to assist me with a few things and made my busy day a lot easier. Thank you for being there!

Moonglow Jewelry

Gorgias is great! Really helpful CS as well. They have been amazing, especially during COVID19 times.

JuvaBun

This is the best customer service app that I ever used! the price is very high but worth it.
very recommend.!