Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Kong Coolers

Easy and super powerful saving us tons of time everyday vs Zendesk. Great support too

Bella Cuore

Great company, open about their future roadmap and actually listen to customer concerns and make quick and decisive changes to support the users. Excited for whats to come!

Proud Parent Tees

What a fantastically useful app!

Seamlessly, and cleverly, integrating, FB messages, email, Shopify and a ton of other platforms, Gorgias is a brilliant app that guides workflow and puts everything in one place.

I'm using Gorgias as a way for my team to communicate and as a customer support tool. But when you consider the possibilities when coupled with Zapier and HTTP integrations, this could be customized to fit the most complex of businesses.

Amazing support too. Worth every penny.

Centralcoastshop

App is awesome, it saves so much time on customer service as it automatically gets order info from their email. You have templates. Customer service takes 4-5 times less time. Before I used Zoho and had to switch between zoho, aliexpress, shopify, shopified app. Customer support is great and they reply really fast. I recommend the app!

Mrstrapz

I have only been using it a couple of days, but so far I am very happy. Got a quick respond every time I had a question. Very friendly and helpful.

Pippaandjulie

Great app! Has really helped us organize our customer service efforts. They also have a speedy response rate to any issues we may have had.

Monkeyfabrik

Very nice to have app to bring up your customer service to another level and great support, very fast and helpfull

Try The World

Excellent customer experience! So much is customizable and tailored to fit our needs. We look forward to continuing with Gorgias.

Johns Crazy Socks

We have been using Gorgias for a few weeks and like it more every day. Easy to use and it helps connect our team and our customers. We get great support from the Gorgias team and look forward to a long working relationship.

Tradeplus Test

These guys are just outstanding. They bend over backwards for customers and go above and beyond. Such a personal experience and they clearly put CX at the forefront of what they do.

In terms of the app itself, it is amazing and incredibly easy to scale. Looking forward to working closely with them