Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Originmeals

Great so far! Integrations are easy to set up and lots of good functionality to reduce number of repetitive tasks.

Foxybubala

Gorgias knows what they are doing. They definitely filled in a gap within the customer service category. Their customer support is awesome, extremely helpful and always updating their layout and adding more features. If you are looking for a customer support command center this is it.

Elfish

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think it's important to note that Gorgias is a young tool. Yes, there are a few teething issues and bugs, though nothing severe.

That said, I migrated from using Helpscout to Gorgias about one month ago and we simply love the new experience. It's more intutive, easier to manage and clearly better developed by a fantastic team. I would say it's made our customer service at least 25% more efficient than before.

What really excited me about Gorgias is how much better it's going to get as the team continue to increase the number of integrations and functionality. Bring on Instagram comments and DMs :-P

Oppermannlondon

Top support system with great functionality and support, features and refinements constantly being added.

Kitchen Sumo

Location Australia

AWESOME! Has lifted our customer service game to a new level! Super easy integration with not just Shopify but lots of other apps. Highly recommended!

Brute Force Training 2

Time spent using app About 5 years

Simple and intuitive, customer service has been prompt and effective. Great tool for small teams!

Birdies Slippers

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Gorgias is a great app that has been very helpful in reducing our customer service time and improving our organization. It is super easy to use, integrates easily into Shopify and they are very responsive to questions. We definitely recommend it!

Primewines

This is it! Have used Zendesk and tried others, but we really need a system that is simple, robust and integrates well with Shopify. Nothing comes close to Gorgias. After the first day, we skipped the trial and went to the paid version.

Highly recommended.

Keto Mojo

Very happy with this app and the support from the Gorgia team. Super tight integration with Shopify. It has enabled us to significantly reduce down the time we have been dealing with customer service and deliver better, more accurate and timely information to our customers. Its a win both sides. It a proven to be an effective tool in our shopify stable of core apps. The macros are great at speeding up tasks that could have taken 12 clicks to just two! Game changer.

Thediehardfan

We just installed and the support has been great. I love how the integration to my store works with their support software. I can view all orders my customers have purchased. it tells me the value of the customer (ie: how many dollars lifetime they've spent on the store) It allows my team to have quick access to the data they need to support my customers. Everyone should use it!