Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Minbie US

A great messaging tool for businesses, the interface is simple and easy to understands. The snooze option is a definite plus with keeping the flow of tickets organized and clutter-free. Also, appreciate how easy it is to tag tickets without too many rules to do so.

Jamstack

This app has been a game changer for our company and has been working flawlessly. The value is enormous. It's also very well executed. I tell every entrepreneur I meet about it.

Marine Layer

Everyone has been so helpful with questions when we made the switch over to Gorgias and the platform is really intuitive and easy to use. So many time-saving measures to increase efficiency within the app as well.

The Inside

Gorgias seamlessly integrates with Shopify, providing easy access to the information that agents would need when resolving customer inquiries. Mostly, Gorgias has a super easy-to-use interface eliminating tiresome training time, great integrations, and valuable analytics that help us tag and understand what our business should prioritize in order to better serve our customer. To top it all off, the Gorgias team is responsive, agile, and constantly developing a better product. Highly recommend - if you are on Shopify, it is a must.

Love Monday Apparel

This Gorgias team completely changed our perspective on customer service. It's actually something we enjoy doing because they've made it so easy and efficient. Highly recommend.

Maude

Big fan of Gorgias. Great product for a fraction of the price of Zendesk and Kustomer. Their support is super responsive, as well.

Eat the Bear

Game changing app that restores my faith in innovation that actually works. I was contemplating hiring additional full time customer service agents until I found this app. Not only has it improved our service levels, but our time to resolution has improved by 65%.

One of the main differences with this app is the support from onboarding, to ad hoc requests, and customized support. In particular Richard and Chloe have been amazing and incredibly accessible whenever we needed help. Richard in particular has proven that applications are useless without the right penchant for support services which he has clearly mastered.

Kudos to the Gorgias team!

JSC

Roma Designer Jewelry

I absolutely love Gorgias! It has changed the way that I have done Customer Service. I love the Macros, and love that I can get through all my emails faster. It saves me so much time and effort when taking care of countless customers.

I hope that Gorgias continues to improve and make updates to improve the sorting options. It would also be nice to be informed on what each update does so that I can implement it.

Offernova - ES

Great onboarding experience and support. This app saves us a ton of time by integrating directly with shopify and all of our other channels. I love it.

Tribalhollywood

We were using Zendesk, which has a lot of features (that we didn't need/use). Our main reason for leaving Zendesk was because of the price.

Gorgias was easy to setup and transition to. We had all of our past emails saved in Gorgias and they provide everything we could need to assist our customers and it is much more affordable than Zendesk.

I am very happy that we made the transition and would recommend others to do so.