Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

The customer support platform for ecommerce

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LUNA Sandals

Truly amazing! From customer service to all the capabilities of Gorgias, this app has been a game changer for us in less than a week. It also integrates with almost all the apps we use which has been super helpful! We are already saving so much time with the automations and built in Shopify features.

NuroKor UK

Zoran was really great at helping me with a technical update on Gorgias - I get a bit worried about doing something wrong and he was clear and really helpful. Always find Gorgias technical support quick and helpful.

BodyRestore

Milan was awesome - really went out of his way to help me with ReCharge! Thanks again for the amazing help :)

BREO BOX

A MUST have if you're running eCommerce and especially ReCharge -> makes customer support as seamless as possible (which CS is already tough as is). Great job Gorgias!

Splash Foaming Cleaner

super assisted by the cs team, specifically Marija Danilovic! Hands up for the CS assistance! She reviewed and verified until closure of issue

MOD Appliances Australia

Brilliant customer service, very responsive and they know they'r stuff! A great compliment to an app that can do so much. Highly recommended.

trèStiQue

It has been so wonderful working with Gorgias to help organize all our channels of communication with our customers! Their support team is also always so helpful and quick to help!!

Basecamp Card Co.

I have been super impressed with the capabilities of Gorgias, having the details of the customer order right in the same window saves SO much time.

Walkee Paws

Highly recommended! It is a user-friendly app and the supports are so helpful and help you all the way.

FlexScreen

App works great and their customer service is even better. Asked just a simple question and they went in and set everything up for me.