Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

1 review

Ecohuman

Disappointing. The reviews (outside shopify, e.g. reddit and other forums) are true. Their own support is very disjointed and leaves a lot to be desired. Each question took 6 hours+ to get a response on their own chat function. Areas that did not work for us:
- Live chat functionality is pretty useless. I tried their beta and their automations leave a lot to be desired and no, you can't put in a proper work around. We were using tidio to run chat bots whereby we offer a new customer promo. There's no suitable workaround for this. If you run one of their 'campaigns' you can't run it outside of business hours.
- Their pricing is pretty obtuse. You pay per ticket. I gave it a chance. We liked the feature of sending an auto response to inbound email tickets to acknowledge receipt and give an SLA. Personally I feel reassured when I receive acknowledgement and an SLA on when I can expect to receive a response. If you choose this, all responses are counted as tickets. So in respect to inbound emails, spam or not, everyone counts as a ticket.
- The demo I received from Jasper was 25 mins of preamble and 5 mins of visually seeing the platform with no demo of how to use it. Having tried Gorgias, FreshDesk & Chat, Zohodesk and Re:Amaze we've ended up going with Re:Amaze. The functionality is intuitive and they're not trying to run before they can walk.