iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

UKK Fashion

Very good customer support to help install the app properly. It does exactly what we want it to do, which is to add a free gift over a certain threshold. Too early to comment on the ROI but looks good so far.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, my friend! We are so grateful for your words... Keep growing with iCart 📈

Bramble & Hedge

Great customer service and amazing app that help increase average order value. Very impressed so far.

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the review of the app! Keep increasing your AOV with ICart...

Vantrition.com

The app is really user-friendly and easy to use! Looking forward to seeing how it will help out BFCM sale. Also the customer service was great, they answered my questions right away!

November 25, 2021

Thank you very much for writing your review on the app and service!! 😊Boost your Average Order Value in this BFCM...🚀🚀🚀

Best wishes from iCart Team!!✌

Lara Intimates

Great service! Customised my app and team was very helpful. Excited to use this for BFCM. A very easy and effective way to upsell my products.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for writing your review on the app and service.🤗 Keep upselling with iCart.🥰

Ma Petite Toile

The app is really good and really useful. I particularly like the app because it's possible to have discount coupon applied automatically which indirecly allows to have multiple automatic discount which is normally impossible with Shopify.

Thank you very much for the review, dear!! Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Candace & Basil Furniture

Mayank responded to my initial and follow up questions promptly, and provided me with information that I needed. Excellent support. Straight to the problem with a useful answer! Thanks :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Heathyoga

Customer support is awesome. Very helpful. The app is amazing. I can use the upsell feature to increase the order value and improve my conversion rate.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!🤗 Keep upselling and cross-selling with iCart.. Boost your AOV🚀🚀🚀

little white dish

Very useful app, with many features. Highly customizable to your website look. You can also set up rules to decide when to show different offers. Its alot to figure out, but they have very good customer service. I booked a demo and they answered all my questions. I specifically love the progress bar, for offering free gifts. You can also set up different gifts for different cart values. That is a very important feature for me. I am excited to use this app in my store. I would recommend this app. Give it a try, and I think you will find it very useful.

November 18, 2021

Woahhh!! Thank you so much for your review!!! Your words mean a lot to us. Keep growing with iCart and boost your AOV...🥰🥰🥰

ROBERTA

very simple to get up and running and up-selling almost inmediately. Easy to use, design and implement a side cart with the upsell/cross sell youd like, plus good customer service

November 18, 2021

Kami Lashy

Good n Quick service , Good apps . I saw the problem and send it to the CS , they reply quick , and fix the problem very well

November 17, 2021