Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

byMalumade

Location Denmark

Den er nem at bruge og hurtig at sætte op. Den virker altid godt. Der er fine muligheder for at tilpasse designet.

2B DropShip

I like it because it helps me to stay connected to my customers, even if I'm offline. If my customer is offline it will send the message via email, which is very helpful. I wish it had an instant desktop notification box, so I can see notifications as soon my customers reach out to me.

Darlin' Daisy Boutique

Super simple to use has helped me customize my store front for any customer who has questions. Super easy to use and customize to your own liking.

Libra Cable Technologies Inc.

I got so many login requests when trying to access both mobile and on browser.... Too much work - I am deleting it again.

August 16, 2022

Hi, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Inbox. We're sorry to hear that our app asking you to login is becoming problematic for you. This is occurring to help protect your messages with your customers, and to ensure that only the person meant to be accessing them, is doing so. If you like, I can pass feedback along to the team asking them to look into this functionality. You can also consider reaching out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) to make them aware of this issue, too, as they may be able to dive into your account to see if something else is occurring. -Imogen, Shopify Support

Comiso Coffee

The app started off pretty rough, but Shopify has done a great job of improving it. Highly recommend as it integrates nicely with the Shopify dashboard.

Koolkrew

The app is fantastic however the only downside is the tracking details lack information. It just tells you that the order is either fullfilled or unfulfilled which is insufficient for clients.

Simply Juliet

I use this app to respond to customers query in real time. Its is good for my business as it helps me to respond quickly to queries.

Simply-LEDs.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

works really well, pop ups on your phone, can tag items for customers so see, and i love how you can customise your auto answers

Customly Gifts

Great app for communicating with customers. Makes things a lot easier rather than having to manage in email. No chance of customers communication going into SPAM

Zaymal

instagram request messages dont show images, which is a hassle. otherwise its pretty useful to have all messages in one platform