Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 7, 2022

I am constantly being bombarded with people trying to sell me adverting or their resume on helping to make my site better. I am just starting out and my budget at the moment is thin, as soon as I tell one person no another takes its place. so my experience to say to least is it has been very annoying. I can't get any work done because of answering texts or emails on the matter from the shopify inbox. The shopify inbox from my understanding is suppose to be there for my customers, not ppl selling or pushing their products or agendas onto you. I am extremely close to uninstalling shopify inbox off of my store if this keeps up. I am very dissatisfied with it.

vendere-3415
Shopify replied December 28, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Inbox. I'm sorry to hear that folks are taking advantage of you trying to offer support to your customers by flooding your inbox with unsolicited service offers. I absolutely understand how that can be incredibly annoying and problematic. I've gone ahead and passed your review and feedback along to the Inbox Team. I can't say what may come of the feedback, but you can feel confident in knowing that the Inbox Team is aware of this issue.

The Inbox Team added the ability to block users and prevent them from messaging you anymore via Inbox, and I'm happy to let you know how to do that. When you get a new conversation and open it up to view their message or reply, you'll see some symbols on the top right. One of those symbols will be a red '!'. You can click this symbol and then block the user who sent you the message. By doing this, this specific user won't be able to message you any more. Hope you find this helpful! -Imogen, Shopify Support

November 7, 2022

i useddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

VericiiApparels
November 7, 2022

Good and helpful in communicating with customers ...................................................

Artvoom
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 7, 2022

Me encanta el chat de Shopify, lo tengo descargado en el móvil y así siempre puedo contestar a mis clientes.

Bracomonte Equestrian
Spain
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 7, 2022

我认为针对不同国家顾客商家来说,时差是最需要解决的,大家都不喜欢等消息我认为针对不同国家顾客商家来说,时差是最需要解决的,大家都不喜欢等消息我认为针对不同国家顾客商家来说,时差是最需要解决的,大家都不喜欢等消息我认为针对不同国家顾客商家来说,时差是最需要解决的,大家都不喜欢等消息

ODDTOOL
November 5, 2022

Uso la aplicación para ver quien se ha dirigido a nosotros a través del chat y echo de menos que me avise directamente cada vez que ocurra. Gracias

compositorjoserafael
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 5, 2022

I used this app to manage FAQ's from my customers and its been a huge help! It helps reduce the amount of normal questions and filters me to focus on the ones that need attention.

HSG
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2022

Ive used this app to communicate with Fiverr people so far because the 1st Fiverr contact was a fraud. Someone else from Fiverr saw it and gave me a heads up. In that regard, I find it the encumbrance of Shopify to pressure their outsources to behave in a professional manner to avoid SHOPIFY customers being scammed.

IZA BEAUTIES
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 4, 2022

Email notifications for every damn message sent! What a pain in the rear. HOW DO I SHUT THIS CRAP OFF?

Built eBikes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shopify replied December 28, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Inbox. We appreciate you letting us know that the amount of notifications you're receiving are annoying. I'm happy to let you know that you can control your notification settings within your Shopify Inbox App. Check out these steps: 1.) Login to your Shopify Admin. 2.) Access the 'Shopify Inbox' app from your admin. 3.) On the left hand menu, click the 'notification' menu item that appears underneath 'Inbox.' 5.) Scroll down to the 'Notification Triggers' section and un-check the email notification boxes. This should lead to a reduction in those annoying email notifications for you. -Imogen, Shopify Support

November 4, 2022

Love Shopify Inbox... it's a great way to stay connected to my customers by being able t quickly reply to messages, suggest products and issue special discunts.

Ringz & Tingz Jewels