Shopify Inbox , 4,527 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and mobile accessibility, with features like Quick Replies, product link sharing in chat, and missed chat response emails. It also offers insights into customer interactions. However, some merchants suggest improvements such as enhanced customization, improved push capabilities, proactive messaging, and better reporting features.

May 11, 2020

When the Google crawling machines are indexing my website they are recognized as a new visitor (new IP address) and read the meta title with (1) in front, so my pages are indexed with (1) in front of the meta title. Not good!

Venchi Chocolate USA
Shopify replied May 12, 2020

Hi Venchi Chocolate USA,
Thank you for your feedback. Our developers were able to resolve the issue you were seeing, in which the (1) notification appeared before page titles in Google searches. However, Google's site crawlers can take a few weeks between rounds, so it may take some time before the page titles are indexed without the (1).

You can speed this process up by asking Google to re-crawl your URLs - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6065812?hl=en

Or by resubmitting your sitemap - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/seo/find-site-map

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. You can reach us at hellokit@shopify.com

Edited February 20, 2024

I used this app to respond to customers. Since I am new to Shopify, its a great feature to help me respond quicker.

Sterling Dove
August 14, 2019

Needs PING app to work which is only available on Apple and not Android... ignoring a majority platform? BYE

Flawless Vape Distro SA
South Africa
Shopify replied August 19, 2019

Hi Flawless Vape Distro SA,
Thank you for your feedback, and we understand your frustration that Shopify Chat requires Ping, which is only for iOS at the moment. We are thinking about the best way to deliver this feature to all merchants!

Best,
Ellen

June 2, 2022

Easy to use and install. Customers seem to really like the convenience of sending a quick message and I like the ease in which I can answer them. I highly recommend it.

CastleWare Baby
Edited March 6, 2021

Great app to use for customer service and I'm using this app for the last 7 months in different stores first it has some issues but now it's fine

AliJayGlobal
Shopify replied March 10, 2021

Hi AliJayGlobal, thank you for the awesome 5 star review!

I'm so glad to hear that Shopify Chat has been great tool for providing customer service. Hopefully, you are seeing an increase in conversion too. Our developer team is working hard on taking our merchant feedback to improve the app with every version released.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Kind regards,

Ruby C.
Senior Support Specialist - Ping

September 23, 2023

I love it the app is very easy to use,

Lorain Gabriel Store
11 months using the app
June 23, 2022

Loving the simplicity and ease of this app and am excited about its possibilities. I hope that it can record sales based on customer service agent chats.

Fabulous Flowers
South Africa
August 15, 2019

Not having desktop or android accessibility really limits the usefulness of this app. Let us know when it's available to a wider audience.

Doc Hotties
Shopify replied August 19, 2019

Hello Doc Hotties,

Best,
Ellen

November 29, 2023

It works really well, but it was a little tricky to work out why multiple staff were getting notifications. I worked out it's actually set via Staff Permissions in Shopify, so all good now.

Cycle Closet
2 days using the app
May 12, 2022

very good, I likte this app, this is the most convenienct I have used,pls go on and develop more useful app

AINFOX