Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
June 20, 2022

great I like it got 2 email in a hour from to customers and they going to my storer now to buy something

brettsgadgets.shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 20, 2022

Atende perfeitamente ao que se propõe.
Ágil, rápida e fácil de operar.
Importante para o pronto atendimento ao cliente, proporcionando rápidas respostas.
Poderiam acrescentar um aviso sonoro.

My Chair
Portugal
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited June 25, 2022

A very useful app, easy to use, both on a computer and on a mobile phone - full control over all messages

Achieve Fitness Now
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 20, 2022

I can't delete them, deleted the app and it still stays on the left side of the shopify backend. I searched for inbox in the app store and it shows me the status of the app already installed.

KAPVOE
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 19, 2022

It was a great trial we had for this product... we may use it in the future. For now we will explore other options

The Beefeater Steakhouse
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 18, 2022

Es una herramienta útil y complementaria a una tienda de comercio electrónico donde la comunicación con el cliente es importante.

Supplystorechile
Chile
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 18, 2022

Je trouve intéressant de pouvoir communiquer avec un client par ce outil. Il me faut de la pratique pour l'utiliser efficacement. Super !

Abeille Cobalt
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 18, 2022

Handige app waarin de meeste social media berichten op een plek gelezen en beantwoord kunnen worden.

Klere-Zooi.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 17, 2022

great app recc! Managing social media message at once and saves you so much time while turn messages into customers! It would be great if could integrate with your email provider. 5 stars

Northlord
Greece
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 17, 2022

Provides the chat feature we wanted but there is a performance trade off for website speed (67 down to 47). While this isn't impacting end-user experience (pages still delivering in <2s) it is something to be aware of. The ability to assign particular chats to staff is useful in a larger shop than our but a nice feature. Mobile access is another great feature that in our shop we don't fully leverage but it has come in handy more than once.
If it's possible to make it more lightweight I can easily see a higher rating.

LEFoCo