inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

old music store international

i spent a lot of money for nothing. i wrote to the support and there is also no live support. i cant recomand this program. 290 $ spent for nothing !!!!

ModWear

If you value your business be very careful using this, inkfrog randomly updated stock for no reason causing us major issues having to cancel orders. eBay seller ratings plumitted because of this and had to spend hours rectifying this. 3 times its happened, little to no details from a really poor support team, Shame used to be a great product,

Tracie's Boots and Buckles

Worst app ever. Unless you want to get kicked off eBay for having to cancel orders and pay your employees hours upon hours to correct inventory that it messed up do not use. This app costed me thousands before I realized it and support is terrible. I would give it a negative one if I could.

Allmag Auto

InkFrog is a terrible platform to use. I have been a user since 2014 (4 years, because I couldn't find anything else 'better') and have had many problems with them. Today, we discovered that thousands of our listing profiles were erased by InkFrog because of an 'update' and that the 'information is not retrievable'. They expect us to rebuild 4 years of listing profiles because of an internal update. We are looking for another provider now, I wouldn't suggest InkFrog to my worst enemy. They are beyond terrible, have extremely poor customer service, and the program is glitchy and slow.

We have over 10,000 listings on eBay Motors and they ALL lost years worth of compatibility profiles.

I would never recommend InkFrog to anyone.

Boot Hill Trading Post

Awful app, waste of time. You cannot create listing in it that will upload to SHopify. It only goes one direction!!!! Lame!!!!

Videguy Collectibles

Using this software has been the worst experience I've had with Shopify. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It would make changes that I had set to not be changed.
Support was rude and unhelpful.

Astro Shoes

I wish it was easier to reach tech support. The app has many glitches and tech support is impossible to get a hold of. I scheduled a call with them. Waiting on the line for 20 minutes and no one connected.

Natural Steps Formula

MANY Sync issues and pathetic customer service. They do not try to understand the problem just reply with some bla bla that is not applicable or does not work. A big headache if does not sync new orders or if you do any changes to a product at ebay,
Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend?
Let me think if I have any friend that I hate.

Cafazzini Com

Very fast to respond to emails however they don't take the time to understand the real issues despite detailed information were provided along with screenshots.
No telephone support.
No clear instruction on how to run the start.
It effects the Ebay selling limits which cause quite a major loss in sales.
It does not sync all the SKUs from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly price changes from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly variations changes from Shopify to Ebay.

Ground Zrow Smoke Shop

Doesn't work, I keep trying to import listings and it makes me go through the whole process and acts like nothing happened.