eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Kahari

app doesn't work, products doesn't import and developers never reply to any email or chat. app has good things in it if it works

Bewild

Would rate this a Zero- Backend team has no idea what they are doing nor will they honor anything they say- Avoid Subscription as once they have your money you'll never get it back even if you cancel your account and they "mistakenly" never did on their end. Guess my company is just out of that money now as they refuse to refund their error.

Bone Jack Vintage

App ran fine for awhile, then I tried to re-install it after an error. It stopped connecting to my Shopify account, so I tried to get help. Waited two days, contacted them again and was curtly told that when they knew, I'd know, and then they cut me off. Don't bother paying for an app you can't reliably use.

T-Shirtsauce Australia

App completely fails to install in latest chrome browser, just comes up with a runtime errors page, making it unusable.

MMCC USA

Most buggy piece of software I've ever used. In the last 12 months I have emailed them over 40 times regarding issues. Not good enough for a paid app. At least they are usually quick to resolve. Unfortunately the last 3 weeks their server has been very intermittent and remains unresolved. No reply to a request for a credit considering the major disruption this has caused. I have now closed my account with them and will move over to Ebay's app which is free by the way.

Savvy Simulations

Absolutely horrible app. It listed my item for $2.50 instead of $25 resulting in dozens of sales that I had to cancel resulting in unhappy customers.

December 8, 2020

It sounds like a sync setting may have been set to 10% instead of 110% for eBay pricing. If you'd like some assistance with sync settings, please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com :)

Galactic Snow Sports

Non-functioning as it was supposed to. Listing eBay seldom apply to listings. Orders do not make it to shopify. Very disappointed.

Veld Dynamic Audio

If there is any issue that actually requires them working on (you'll encounter many such issues)
They will just ignore you, close their eyes, plug their ears and wait until the problem (you) will go away.

IkonicStudios

From the beginning I never felt like the support team was actually there to support. The app also has so many issues. Variants do not sync correctly, app lags and has such long delays and no one will tell you why. You can send them an email with a list of issues and you'll get back a one liner response that doesn't answer the questions you had. I am only going to keep trying to work out the kinks since I've already spent money on this. But if you are looking for a solution to get your listings on ebay from Shopify, I HIGHLY recommend looking at other services as I should have.

****UPDATE 8-11-20 @ 12:10AM*** This is an email from Michele at Inkfrog. Even when they know their system has an issue and you request a credit for the time and money its costed you, this is what Michele @ InkFrog sent me:

Michelle (inkFrog)
August 10, 2020 10:51 PM (UTC-07:00)
Hi, Gabe.

There is a known issue with slow loading of some inkFrog accounts that the dev team is aware of and actively working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

inkFrog is not obligated to provide a credit or refund at this time - https://www.inkfrog.com/terms/

Sincerely
Michelle
Image 1

From US (IkoinicStudios) Sales
August 10, 2020 10:29 PM (UTC-07:00)
This is all it does when I click the “live” listings under eBay. I’ve cleared my cookies, cache and all history in Safari and even used Chrome and Firefox and the issue is still the same. What’s the solution for this?

This is the approach this company takes with their paying customers. Apparently, through THIER terms of service, they can pretty much destroy your system, have system delays, and there was something about transferring of code and trojan horses in THEIR terms of service that may occur but again, they are not liable. The only thing they are liable for is to collect your monthly service charges every month. Good going Michele @InkFrog. BTW, everything I just mentioned can be found on their Terms of Service so please read those before deciding to to business with this company.

SPD Diecast

The app has a huge flaw. I use it to list my products on ebay and my buyers want to purchase multiple items which requires me to change the "require immediate purchase" default. This allows the app to cycle through the multiple items by listing them on my shopify store and then cancel them. I have had as many as 70 fake orders created by the app for an original order of 10 items, until the buyer actually completes the purchase. Very poorly designed. Messes up the store analytics and order count, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8