eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

MEKTHIERSON

Great tools according to me. easy to use and work as it should!
I have tried several ways to connect my store to eBay and now I am satisfied, I found what i needed!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for reviewing inkFrog MEKTHIERSON!

GotClearSkin

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!

Funyards Australia

Worked well, love the bulk edit feature to resolve issues. Looking forward to using the CSV inport featur enext

November 19, 2020

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Funyards Australia

Outlander Automotive

Very easy to upload products to eBay using eBay Connect. I have used this app for other Shopify Stores that I have. Very user friendly.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Outlander Automotive!

The Terrain Store LLC

ghtnghnhndvfdtyhjegbassdfgqaerfvarfvwertvwerftwerfbwerfbwertbwertbwetrbwertbwetbwetrbwetrbwetbwetbwetrbwddd

Good Robot

A very serious app. shopify integrates with eBay connect and eBay Connect integrates with ebay.

Videoatout

Very helpful, easy to use and much faster than anyone else. From listing to manage order in a great workflow.

Privela

Easy to use and navigate. I am excited to use this app. Listed products easily, any problems highlighted immediately.

RestateVintage

I love this app, its allowed me to easily sync by ebay listings to Shopify. The only issue I have found is that it syncs ebay auctions with bids to shopify as buy it now listings at what ever the current bid is.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29