Inventory Planner Forecasting

Create purchase orders, save time purchasing, advanced reports

$299.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Inventory Planner

Weiner's LTD

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app turned calculating how much to order from hours to literally 10min. Uploaded 2 years of sales data in 5 minutes. Easy import and export of data. Great integration with Shopify to grab product data and update received inventory. Then it drops the PO into QBO to make reconciling and paying the invoice a breeeeze. We had a number of use cases that required tweeks to the app and they were always open to ideas and delivered tweeks quickly. We purchase about 1300 unique items that are sold in about 3000 variants from nearly 100 vendors. Great value and looking forward to future options to order by the case and set case pricing! Thank you everyone at inventory planner. Been using this app for a year now......once you understand how it works the interface is so informative.....so not only does it recommend wha t you should buy to can see and adjust all the information and forecast settings impacting that recommendation. Before we had 2 people doing purchasing.....now we can do purchasing in 2 hours. Perhaps the best part of this app is the team behind the scenes. Jill is amazing and they actually listen to product improvement ideas and implement them. Not the normal......we'll add it to the list and then nothing every happens. One of the best value apps we have discovered.

March 18, 2020

So glad that we could help save you time during ordering!

Thank you for the additional information you updated in your review. We love to hear that updates to the system help with running your business!

Heat Free Hair

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have used this app for almost three years. At first, it was a pain because there were long wait times for a response and things were constantly changing. But those changes have been made for ease of use and understanding! Now we can not get enough of IP. My favorite feature is the robust reporting tool and the ability to see snapshots of inventory at any given point. Highly recommend!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for all of your great feedback and help to improve Inventory Planner. It's a pleasure to work with you and we love to see your store grow!

Onekid

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app, a must have when you carry inventory and need to do forecasting / projection. The support is phenomenal Jill is the best, she comes back with answer very fast and always try to make sure you are 100% satisfy.

March 3, 2020

Thank you! So glad we could help with your inventory management!

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

We have only recently begun using Inventory Planner, but they have been instrumental in dialing in our replenishment process for both our online store, as well as our new Amazon Seller Central account. The best part of the app is the team that comes with it. They are friendly, knowledgable and always happy to help you refine your store to work best for your business!

May 7, 2019

So glad that Inventory Planner helps to improve your replenishment process! We're excited to be working with you and to see your store grow!

Smartbedding

Time spent using app About 1 year

Inventory Planner (IP) is the perfect blend of simple, yet useful data for managing your inventory. I'm able to add my lead time and days of stock I want on hand and then have IP send me notifications when I should purchase inventory. Oh ya, and you can create a PO straight from IP, email it to your vendor, and see "on order" quantities pop up instantly within IP.

On top of the platform itself, the customer support has been awesome. Shout out to Oleg in particular for answering any and all questions I've had so far.

Bottom line: if you're trying to manage your inventory manually or with some complex service, you're waisting your time. Highly recommend you try Inventory Planner.

Shop Mangorabbit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ha, ever since going to LA and watching another enterprise use this app back in 2015, I've been on board. There is no other app as easy to use as this and OLEG is simply a good guy that appreciates his loyal customers.

Fantastic product, better leadership.

Diyaudio Store

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using Inventory Planner for a month now and it's truly an amazing solution to filling a key part of the ecommerce jigsaw. There's nothing quite like it in the competitive marketplace. As a read-only inventory management platform, it slots straight in to my existing workflow without the need for the huge reshuffle required of moving to DEAR/Unleashed/TradeGecko/Stitch/Brightpearl. It blows any of the cheaper inventory stocktake / COGS apps currently available on the Shopify app store right out of the water.

I've just spent months battling with accounting and inventory management issues as a result of my own store's growing pains. Trying to do atomic inventory in QBO? Forget it. All the Shopify<->QBO communication apps? A crapshoot. Non stop problems, gotchas, walking on eggshells.

And then along comes Inventory Planner - the right tool for the job. Without the anal accounting restrictions of a double entry accounting package, it handles pre-orders and difficult order-fulfillment-invoice patterns without breaking a sweat. Bundles and virtual kits? No problamo, it now even distributes virtual profit based on the relative prices of component SKUs. SKUs as unique identifiers? And Variant IDs as well? No drama. Multi currency? Separate vendor costs and landed costs? Too easy.

Where every other solution I evaluated had show stopping problems, Inventory Planner's more "free form" approach gave me exactly what I needed:

* Profit sliced by date, category, vendor
* Periodic stocktake and COGS, complete with granular XLS export of the figures
* Beautiful monthly graphs of revenue, profit, sales, inventory count and value
* Intelligent re-ordering advice, complete with per-variant control over unexpected or irregular sales events, and days when I was sold out
* Context relevant bundle/virtual kit analysis
* Pre-orders no problem
* Fair pricing

On top of that, the developers have been lightning fast to fix any bugs and implement suggestions.

I don't normally bother to write reviews, but this product deserves all the support it should get as it's a truly unique offering in the space. No frills, all results.

Anchorage Museum Association

We love Inventory Planner. The app itself is easy to use and provides all the additional inventory management support we need, and the customer service/support has been phenomenal.

Hopeoutfitters

Just started using this app for our online store for tracking inventory that we have on order. I am very pleased so far with the ease of use. And when I couldn't figure something out at 2:45 AM, the online help answered within a few minutes, solved my problem and gave me step by step instructions on how to enter the data I needed. Great app so far.

Brayola

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is provides all you need to effectively manage your inventory, purchases and budget. I have seen nothing quite like it in the industry. It does the heavy calculating for you. The developer provides great solutions to customize what you need for your business. The support is fast and extremely knowledgeable.
I highly recommend the App.