Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, merchandising and more

3D Printing Canada

The best inventory planning application with fast support. If you have an issue their technical team immediately gets it escalated and fixed. Excellent communication and the app is the key to successful inventory planning.

XCVI

This app is a must have for any E-commerce store. We tried it out on one of our several stores and are now using it for every store. Shopify is missing so many aspects to properly plan, merchandise or buy and Inventory planner picks up the slack, making a huge difference with proper inventory levels and stock oversight.

WYRTH

This is the best inventory planning/management app I have ever used! It impresses me more and more every day. Their customer support is probably the best of any Shopify app i've used. (Jill is amazing)

Keep doing what you're doing Inventory Planner!

Acqua dell'Elba US

I just want to say 'please don't ever go anywhere' - i can't tell you how much easier this app makes my life. I've been with you for quite a while now and the product just keeps getting better.

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

We have only recently begun using Inventory Planner, but they have been instrumental in dialing in our replenishment process for both our online store, as well as our new Amazon Seller Central account. The best part of the app is the team that comes with it. They are friendly, knowledgable and always happy to help you refine your store to work best for your business!

May 7, 2019

So glad that Inventory Planner helps to improve your replenishment process! We're excited to be working with you and to see your store grow!

Hot Tub Club

This app has taken my inventory management to a whole new level. What used to be many spreadsheets, complicated hours and hours of work. And a process that could not be delegated easily. Inventory planner has streamlined, simplified, and allowed me to confidently delegate.

I have multiple warehouses, and FBA. I also have tons of variations for each product and this system does it all.

Jill's amazing onboarding and support is a huge bonus and is the best fastest support I have ever received.

Couldn't recommend any higher!

May 7, 2019

We love to hear how Inventory Planner saves you time and helps your business grow!

Simply Carbon Fiber

This App has been great for us to better manage how we order inventory. Jill has been extremely helpful onboarding us and still helps us with any questions we have 1yr later! Great team and great app. Highly recommended.

1776 United

This app has become a game changer with placing reorders for products. Helping us forecast sales, looking at COGS/gross profit/and sales in general. The PO functionality is amazing, being able to make PO's for vendors and get products on order with ease. So much it can do and I am sure we only use it for 10% of it's actual capabilities but we are always learning new things with it.

sapahn

This app is amazing. Within minutes I had so much data at my finger tips that I only wish I would have added the app sooner! I love the fact that the app tells me when to re-order which SKU and if I don't it will show me the profit I stand to lose. This is just one of the several amazing features I love.

Kinsley Armelle

We learned about Inventory Planner when searching for a complex inventory management tool (Trade Gecko, Stitch labs, etc). Even though it can be used IN ADDITION TO those apps, we decided to use Inventory Planner stand-alone with the Bundles App in Shopify. This combination allows us to gain valuable insight about our sell-through and not have too much "extra" software lingering around.

The development team for Inventory Planner is actively listening to its users and constantly making improvements that make it one of the best tools we use in our arsenal of apps to regulate and forecast our sales.

If you're on the fence, take our word for it and commit to using this app. Of all our apps, this is one we could hardly live without!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6