Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

Jolie Bra and Lingerie Boutique

Our inventory is complicated to say the least. We have both evergreen and fashion inventory, spread across 9 band sizes and 10 cup sizes, all of which have matching bottoms, in four sizes, you get where I'm going with this...

This app is an indispensable part how we run our business

SUAVS

Initial set up takes time, but once it's all done and ready, Inventory Planner is the best forecasting, and purchasing app out there. It connects directly to our Shopify and it literally takes me 15 minutes to create a new PO. Saves so much time and money! And their team (Jill, Basel, Oleg, etc) were so helpful and patient during set up. I recommend 200%!

May 30, 2020

Saves time and money - music to our ears! Thanks so much for your feedback.

JAXXON

Inventory Planner changed our entire approach to the inventory aspect of our business. It was such a smooth onboarding process and intuitive interface. Can't say enough about this platform.

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love to see your store growing!

Simply Nursery

This app is really helping us to manage our stock and keep our products on stock. I needed a help and the online chat was very helpful!
I really recommend this app!

May 27, 2020

So glad that Inventory Planner helped with your stock management!

Rockstar Original

I have been in the retail world for well over 12 years and have used a range of tools, ranging from Microstrategy, Arthur (EP), Moco, etc and can comfortably say that IP is the most user-friendly tool. The functionality of this software will allow you to run a successful small business or large corporations. The team at IP are always available to help and will always try to understand your business needs.

The Feed

Inventory Planner is great. Works very well, integration to Shopify is well thought out. Support is top notch.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your Shopify store operations!

Live Well

Fantastic app. Helps us with our inventory and a great feature is being able to forecast your most popular products. It keep your business moving and functioning properly!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear about your business growth and operational improvements!

Season Cookshop

A very clever app that has clearly been put together with a lot of thought by some smart people. I haven't been using it long, so I have a feeling 'full-blown wow' will happen in future, but I keep finding things that make sense, and make my life a lot easier. I love the way when I place an order, it tells me how much I still have to order before I get to that supplier's minimum order, for example. Apart from the very clever forecasting (takes into account out of stock days when looking at sales performance - yay), it's this clever touches that save time and make working a bit more of a pleasure.

May 27, 2020

We LOVE to hear that Inventory Planner saves you time! Thank you for your feedback!

BOXXD™

So glad we found Inventory Planner. We used to manually forecast and predict our stock levels which was always inaccurate. We love it's easy to use like Shopify. It feels the same (if not better) which is great for our team to integrate with. Thanks to Bassel for onboarding us and answering multiple questions with tricky stock setups. We've now been using it for a few months and will be customers forever! Looking forward to integrating with our Amazon FBA soon too.

May 27, 2020

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps to improve your forecasting accuracy! We appreciate your feedback!

ChicSparrow

I use to this app to forecast purchasing trends on our products. Its very helpful. And the customer service team is always very kind and helpful too. Thank you, Jill, for all your expertise! =)

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We love working with you and seeing your store grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7