Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

JAXXON

Inventory Planner changed our entire approach to the inventory aspect of our business. It was such a smooth onboarding process and intuitive interface. Can't say enough about this platform.

Simply Nursery

This app is really helping us to manage our stock and keep our products on stock. I needed a help and the online chat was very helpful!
I really recommend this app!

May 27, 2020

So glad that Inventory Planner helped with your stock management!

Rockstar Original

I have been in the retail world for well over 12 years and have used a range of tools, ranging from Microstrategy, Arthur (EP), Moco, etc and can comfortably say that IP is the most user-friendly tool. The functionality of this software will allow you to run a successful small business or large corporations. The team at IP are always available to help and will always try to understand your business needs.

The Feed

Inventory Planner is great. Works very well, integration to Shopify is well thought out. Support is top notch.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your Shopify store operations!

Live Well

Fantastic app. Helps us with our inventory and a great feature is being able to forecast your most popular products. It keep your business moving and functioning properly!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear about your business growth and operational improvements!

Season Cookshop

A very clever app that has clearly been put together with a lot of thought by some smart people. I haven't been using it long, so I have a feeling 'full-blown wow' will happen in future, but I keep finding things that make sense, and make my life a lot easier. I love the way when I place an order, it tells me how much I still have to order before I get to that supplier's minimum order, for example. Apart from the very clever forecasting (takes into account out of stock days when looking at sales performance - yay), it's this clever touches that save time and make working a bit more of a pleasure.

May 27, 2020

We LOVE to hear that Inventory Planner saves you time! Thank you for your feedback!

BOXXD™

So glad we found Inventory Planner. We used to manually forecast and predict our stock levels which was always inaccurate. We love it's easy to use like Shopify. It feels the same (if not better) which is great for our team to integrate with. Thanks to Bassel for onboarding us and answering multiple questions with tricky stock setups. We've now been using it for a few months and will be customers forever! Looking forward to integrating with our Amazon FBA soon too.

May 27, 2020

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps to improve your forecasting accuracy! We appreciate your feedback!

ChicSparrow

I use to this app to forecast purchasing trends on our products. Its very helpful. And the customer service team is always very kind and helpful too. Thank you, Jill, for all your expertise! =)

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We love working with you and seeing your store grow!

Weiner's LTD

This app turned calculating how much to order from hours to literally 10min. Uploaded 2 years of sales data in 5 minutes. Easy import and export of data. Great integration with Shopify to grab product data and update received inventory. Then it drops the PO into QBO to make reconciling and paying the invoice a breeeeze. We had a number of use cases that required tweeks to the app and they were always open to ideas and delivered tweeks quickly. We purchase about 1300 unique items that are sold in about 3000 variants from nearly 100 vendors. Great value and looking forward to future options to order by the case and set case pricing! Thank you everyone at inventory planner.

March 18, 2020

So glad that we could help save you time during ordering!

Heat Free Hair

We have used this app for almost three years. At first, it was a pain because there were long wait times for a response and things were constantly changing. But those changes have been made for ease of use and understanding! Now we can not get enough of IP. My favorite feature is the robust reporting tool and the ability to see snapshots of inventory at any given point. Highly recommend!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for all of your great feedback and help to improve Inventory Planner. It's a pleasure to work with you and we love to see your store grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7