Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

Loog Guitars

Amazing inventory management app. Easily can combine demand from different sources by just connecting the accounts and data just flows. Great reports and planning tools!

January 18, 2021

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps with reporting and planning your stock needs. Thank you for your feedback!

bilal&sajjaducl

Fantastic application for planning my inventory. I love it.
I recommend to every store which has multiple numbers of products

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with managing your stock and ordering!

Satisfye

It's very comprehensive inventory and forecasting app, which can be very confusing! Their support team is excellent. They take the time to help you understand, whether through webinars, chats or one on one calls. Highly recommend!

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to help and so glad to see your store growing!

Trek Light Gear

It's a pricey app depending on where you're at in your growth and revenue size, but worth every penny when it comes to being able to predict inventory needs. It also may feel like an overwhelming app to learn - but again it's worth the investment of your time because of how powerful it is. The best part hands down has been the support. I've had a million questions as I've used the app - and every single time I've gotten the most helpful responses and even quick changes on the backend to make the app work exactly the way I need for my brand. Cheers and thanks to the IP team - this is definitely a 5 star app and they've been an important partner for our growing brand.

January 7, 2021

We love to see your growth and are glad to help support your work!

MamaMilla

Iv tried quite a few of the inventory apps on this app store and I must say that Inventory Planner, is by far the best app and the support is awesome! They answer quickly no matter what time I ask.
It takes some time to understand the system but its worth the effort. Once you get the hang of it, it's a valuable resource to get insights on your stock.
I use it a lot for forecasting what to buy and it sees products I need to reorder that I otherwise would have missed. Invest the time in getting to know the app, you wont regret it! Bruno
www.mamamilla.dk

January 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helped with your forecasting and reordering!

DEEP END

Pricy app but well worth it because it saves you so much time! Takes the frustration and math out of doing it manually. Great app with fantastic support. Takes some time to learn and get the hang of, but it is a really thought out and well designed app. Thank you IP team! :)

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear that you're saving time and eliminating manual work to calculate needed stock!

Born Primitive

Inventory Planner has allowed us to get a better idea on future purchases by computing all the numbers for us. Their customer service is AMAZING, whenever I have a question they get back with me within a few minutes.

December 2, 2020

So glad to hear your feedback. We love to see your store growing!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Great app! This has really helped streamline the inventory ordering process by doing all the math and taking the guesswork out.

November 30, 2020

We're so glad to hear this! Thank you for your feedback!

Opposite Wall

We have been working with Inventory planner for a year now. We couldn't be happier with the app. We manage both our Amazon FBA and Shopify inventory in the app and without it, we would be lost. Thank you guys, keep it up!

October 5, 2020

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your inventory management!

Famme

We recently started using inventory planner for our B2C and B2B business. It has made it easier for us to improve our purchasing and also makes it easier to learn more about important concepts related to inventory management. Recommended.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your purchasing and inventory management!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8