Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Pure Hearts International

This looks AWESOME! I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews here, but the reviews that are here are almost all 5 star positive. I actually haven't signed up for the paid service yet, but I've been thoroughly digging their site and their systems and I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed by what I see!

About the only complaint I see in these reviews is that some say that the prices are a little too high. Well, let's get real, this isn't Walmart here selling things made in China. Unless you're doing billions of dollars in business like the big behemoths like Amazon/Walmart/etc do, give up right now on being the lowest cost source out there.

In our case, we have a social cause associated with our website, the feeding of poor hungry Filipino children, and I think that, as long as we're selling products that people need, enough people will be willing to purchase items at somewhat higher prices than the "absolute lowest price on the web" just to see some more of our kids get fed.

At least that's my theory, and I think I'm going to give this a very concerted effort! They've been in business 13 years, doesn't look like they're going any place soon!

PS I do have one question, and that is, I wonder if the products actually get imported right into your Shopify product area. It seems to me that in order to get the products on the website, that's where it would have to go. I hope so, cuz I've got some other cool apps that can do some cool advertising stuff with any products that are actually in our Shopify products area.

Shopandersons Com

Our store has a multiple drop ship supplier model. We have to connect our site to a variety of different drop ship supplier systems to maintain product assortment, inventory and order transmission. The Inventory Source app has become an integral part of setting up and supporting these vendor connections to our site. The Inventory Source system is easy to use and offers flexibility for maintaining product pricing and assortment for our site.

The customer service for this app is also exceptional. The team at Inventory Source has repeatedly gone the extra mile for us and have been incredible with answering questions and offering advice.

We are very happy with the Inventory Source app and service. If you have a multiple drop ship supplier model for your site, I would highly recommend you add this app.

Evans Bay

Your app makes it easy to utilize Inventory Source from within my Shopify store.
The integration is easy and seamless.

Yourturnekeystore 76

This app definitely helps keep my 12k+ products updated on my store...no other way possible!

Kleoknife

Inventory Source is a great service and app. I love working with them. They have made my life so much easier by freeing up time and energy I can devote to other parts of the business. I have 3500 products on my site and Inventory Source makes managing them very simple. Their customer service is great too, helpful and timely. I can't recommend them enough.

Shop N Deal

This app is excellent and highly professional. Very helpful to me. Also if i have any questions will be answered quickly by the support team. Big salute to this app and support team.

Livingalivestore

This app has made my life way more manageable. Without them I would have to upload more then 20,000 products myself...and we know that would not happen :)

Preparegency

Very professional and fair people to work with.. If you dropship, look no further and start using InventorySource.com. They have been in this busuness more than 15 years.They only charge flat rate per supplier, NOT per 1000 products as with other Shopify apps with hefty overhead cost on your business. I wish I could do 6 star rating for these folks for the skilled job and amount of support they provide to our business.
Hafiez A
CMO,

Beyond Stocked

We use them for several streams and everything has been excellent. They have excellent customer service, and quick turn around if help is needed. I would recommend them to anyone looking to simplify their life.