Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Homegrown Health

Very nice, worth the investment if you are making enough sales. run the numbers and see if this is worth it!!

Miami Sunshine Shop

I used this app to help keep the inventory on my store up to date. I can now focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. I am very happy with the results. I get my inventory updated at least two times daily. I have not issues with items out of stock. The support that I get whenever I have questions is superb! I am very pleased that I started using Inventory Source. They are the best!

OCEANO CLOTHING

Great App!

Jewelrygrove

Keeps up with the demand with multiple updates ever day.

Mypleasurebox

Great service, willing to go that extra mile to get new integrations done and working perfectly. Thank you.

Ashar Skincare

I have been with Inventory Soruce nearly 2 years! This has been the best decision I have made for my business they have excellent customer service and really do care about the challenge us ecommerce business owners face in today’s fast growing marketplace.

They execute all tasks in a timely manner and and prioritise urgent tasks, I highly recommend Inventory Soruce for someone who is wanting to expand their e-commerce business or switch over to a company with a personal touch and amazing expertise.

They offer integration for all the most popular market places like Amazon eBay Walmart and also you can have personal integration for whatever marketplace you require.

Highly recommended!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

This is a very easy to use and a necessity for my store. Not having to worry about syncing and automatically updating my inventory, this has been a life saver

Kinky Items Sex Shop

Easy setup , the app works great ! Save a lot of time for inventory updates . You can even get support.

Pitaia Com

Inventory Source is a very good tool for integrating and managing inventory and upgrading the entire product line. We at Pitaia.com worked a huge product line and without their help we would have a huge headache. Recommend. Excellent.

The Great Outdoors Co

Used inventory source for a number of years now, multiple suppliers and the ease (with a good supplier) of products, updating, the options you have is definitely worth the monthly price.