Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

easy5five

Muy Mal Servicio en Atención al Cliente , tengo 10 días tratando de resolver mi problema de Servicio con el Proveedor, tengo Ventas hechas por los Clientes y la APP de Inventory Source no da ABSOLUTA respuesta a mi Pedido, estoy Perdiendo mi Dinero , No responden a mi Problema, Siempre Recibo el mismo Correo en Respuesta para que los Calificara y eso estoy Haciendo, MUY MAL SERVICIO !

Great Deals by TMB Distributing LLC

It is horrible with Shopify, but I believe that is the Shopify end of the equation, because it works perfectly with Amazon, the Shooify platform Is too difficult. Amazon is very easy to work with!

getnowmart.com

HORRIBLE, WORST i lost $50 once they get your money, no way to contact them, no one to respond. Keep away

April 22, 2019

Hi there! We did some quick research on your store name, and it seems that our Customer Support Manager tried reaching out to you via phone and email. We would’ve been more than happy to assist you, but it seems like we never got a response. We have multiple avenues to contact us, including scheduling calls with our technical support experts and our support email with an average response time of 3 hours.

Mountain Man's Gear Shop

If this would let me, 0 stars would be given. Just work with the actual suppliers directly and save your money. These people are happy to take 150 dollars a month for below sub-par service, a dysfunctional app, and an in house "supplier" called US Direct that is floundering miserably as item after item goes out of stock and never gets restocked, ever. The list goes on. I have to start my entire store over from square one thanks to the incompetence of this app and its staff.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like we tried reaching out to you several times to learn more about what issues you were facing and what we could do to help, but never received a response back. We have hundreds of satisfied customers on US Direct, and we would love to hear specific feedback on the problems you have faced as there is always room to improve!

Ecom Outlet

Terrible experience! The app is too complicated. Not worth the frustration. I only had this app for two days and I'm already fed up with it.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out to you to learn more about your issues and to help, but got no response.

EverydayLot

If I could give them 0 starz i would you pay them and the vendors a monthly fee and the shit dont work right WTF

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out over email and called you to help you with the minor miscommunication you faced, but got no response.

Majorleaguepets

I was using this app on my website until it just kept breaking. I wish you could give zero stars, but I was able to find an alternative, so I am happy now if you want to lose all of your money. Inventory Source will help you do that. Private message me for details on how they handle issues. They were deploying bugs to live environments where my products would be ZERO INVENTORY all weekend at some points even longer. So please do yourself a favor and stay far far far away.

Ccdcweb

Update July 24, 2018

Inventory Source is now removing products from my store for no reason, and is no longer picking up products from D&H properly. I make sure that the option to remove out of stock products from the store is disabled in IS, and the removed products have since come back into stock, yet products still keep disappearing from my store.

I contacted their support and they were unable to provide a solution, now I have a customer who is looking for one of the products that has just come into stock, but IS keeps un-publishing the product every time it updates, and I have to manually re-publish it again.

Their support is now totally MIA, and I have a potential sale hanging in the balance. As a new business this could be make or break for me. My dreams of becoming an entrepreneur are hanging in the balance in IS is just effin' the dog.

Not happy.

-------------------------
Update June 4, 2018:

IS is now working, and products seem to be syncing to my store.

The directory of customer success reached out to me, in an effort to make amends. I appreciate that. I don't feel it excuses the over a week long process to get this set up, or the fact that it took a negative review to get IS working, but I can appreciate that sometimes things go wrong.

I will keep updating my review as things move along. So far, I finally feel like things are moving in the right direction, though the on-boarding process was much longer than I expected. I hope it ends up being worth it.

----------Old Review---------
I can't believe how much trouble I had with this app. Right now, I don't even believe that it works at all. Because after weeks of going back and forth with support, they keep coming up with excuses as to why inventory syncing won't work. Right now, I've literally paid money for no reason, other than to give them money for services not rendered.

Trust the other 1-star reviews. I should have and didn't.

Wicked Mt Outfitters

We've been using Inventory Source for over a year and have had nothing but problems with the app and integrations with our suppliers.

To name a few issues:
- Not updating stock levels, causing us to sell items that were out of stock or showing items out of stock when their are plenty in stock with the supplier
- adding duplicate products to our store (this has been ongoing for 6+ months working with support, who always says it's fixed and it truly never is)
- Not processing orders automatically like advertised
- Chat support rarely follows up on issues and is generally unprofessional when responding

I would not use this app if you can avoid it, way too many issues and DOES NOT make dropship automation easy, it complicates it far more than it needs to be. We are in the process of moving away from IS and will not be looking back.

Pleasurevibes

Beware of Inventory Source. They do not deserve one star. They do not deserve to be on Shopify. They have had a technical issue for the last 5 months we have tried utilizing this app. They will edit your store products even if a item isnt out of stock. They once added 16,000 products on our website by mistake and gave us a month free. Since then they have edited our Featured Items list without permission and have told us each month that it's a technical issue. They have been unable to fix the technical issue in 5 months and it keeps reoccuring and we keep having to spend time fixing our site. A shopify guru told us that we are are not not the only Shopify store that this has happened to and that it has been noted as a reoccuring problem for other stores in Shopify. That being said Inventory Source cant get it together. So beware, you may have to spend hours fixing what they change on your website because they cannot figure out the technical issue. At least they gave us a month free-once....And seems that Shopify has their hands tied up and can only do so much, which is making sure that Inventory Source will respond in a timely manner. So be careful and beware of Inventory Source.

Previous 1 3