JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Prueba Regalates

Very satisfied with all the options to personalize and make perfect fit the chat with your store.
It offers a mobile special icon for mobile devices very cool.
Very practical way to organize which agent would attend the customer depending their availability.
Great chat app.

Colossas

Ferramente muito interessante para ajudar com as duvidas dos clientes. Deixa seu trabalho mais confiável.

O Bacana

I am very satified with JivoChat features. It is a great app.

Bfskylark

Excellent application to talk with our clients, we can monitor who is live in our site and know from where the client is speaking and many other options, once again excellent app, I recommend to anyone who really wants to give attention to their customers.Cheers!!!!!!

Beautifulphotoprops

So far I am LOVING this app! I feel like I'm connecting with my customers on a much better level and love that the app is proactive in starting conversations with the potential buyers. This one is a keeper!!!

Humanwrit Es

Really great and smooth app, been able to convert customers solely via the chat.

Mojo Emporium

I love this app! As a new shop owner it'd important for me to be able to communicate with my customers but I had no coding experience. This app is really easy to install and to customize. I was up and chatting in no time. Sweet!

Ridecabal

We have been using Jivo since we launched our website using Shopify. We are very happy with the product. This enables us to communicate with buyers real time or via email message if we are unavailable.

Marketaroma

I was tried different chats because I'm very pretentious in the end jivo chat was exactly for that i looking.
all inclusive in 1 chat, allow you make automatization by yourself, very friendly interface, full customization and very very easy to work. Amazing support.
Im very happy, highly recommend!

Favorlady

I've had this app in place for over a year now and can say that it's a very well thought out app, easy to use and JivoChat has always been immediately available the few times I have had to reach out. The hardest thing for me (with being a 1-person business) is remembering to turn it on and off as I am constantly stepping away from my computer, but if you have a website environment where chat is beneficial, I wouldn't hesitate to go with JivoChat.