Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 17, 2023

i cant get access to my account due to two factor authorization- they tell me they emailed my account to verify but i never get an email - i have tried to contact them but no response- to get access to chat to talk to them directily you have to pay the subscription price- if this was a scam to get people to pay the subscription i wouldnt be surprised

Stephanianalahart
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 5, 2023

Pop ups are still visible after uninstalling. There is nothing on the website that could help solve this problem, I do not recommend it

Titan Jigsaw
Poland
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 29, 2022

This is the worst app that I ever installed, support is terrible also, they banned my account in first seconds of installing the app..... 0 stars !

Avazyshop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 24, 2022

Blocked my account right before Christmas. Asked them to retry my payment method and heard nothing back for 3+ days. Now I can't send any marketing over the xmas/boxing day sales. Thanks A Lot!

ULTAMODAN GLOBAL
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2022

I wasn't worried about all the reviews about their customer service and they were right. They say all the right things to get you to sign up but when things go wrong they just want you to contact support who offer little help aside from sending you to DIY fix articles.

St. Matthew's House Online Thrift
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 2, 2022

I would recommend finding an alternative service. The billing is horrendous and service is sub-par to say the least. Save your money and find an alternative for emails or SMS.

ABC Underwear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Klaviyo replied November 3, 2022

Hi there! Sorry to hear your frustrations. We looked into your account and it sounds like you have a strategy session scheduled with your CSM - that's great! Would love to get you back on track and earning that amazing ROI we know is possible from email and SMS. Hope that strategy session helps clarify any billing or service related issues.

November 2, 2022

After over a year using the Klaviyo service and app, I would recommend avoiding it completely. They "assigned" a person to help with the account that does nothing to help and only refers us to "support" and has done nothing to add value. There are much cheaper solutions that do the same or better than Klaviyo. It is way overpriced and under performs.

Davson Sales
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Klaviyo replied November 3, 2022

Hi! We had trouble locating an account with this name. If you can email feedback@klaviyo.com we'd love to look into things for you.

Edited November 7, 2022

The information you get from shopify does not match what is on the website.
there is next to no support, if you try to call the call is constantly dropped, they just hang up on you or just simply don't answer the phone. I also tried emailing (on the weekend, They are only open weekdays apparently ) but have not received a reply. I am reviewing Klaviyo since you have provided shopify with contradicting information regarding your plans. Please do not gaslight me or try to blame the people you provide info to. You say you don't have a support phone number but yet you have provided shopify with this: This app is supported by Klaviyo
How to get in touch Get support
shopifysupport@klaviyo.com
(617) 415-5563 either you are lying by stating you don't have a support number or you have provided shopify with false information. Please stop providing false or inconsistent information and please be consistent. Nov 7 2022 - Up till this point I was contacted by Klaviyo and spoke with Val Geisler. This is the last message I received: Got it! What’s reflected on our website is what is correct. We’re working with Shopify to get our listing updated asap and many of the updates have already been completed. If you’d like to speak to anyone about our plans and options, please let me know and I’ll get you connected. And while I have you: our reviews matter a great deal to us. If our conversation has changed your view (hopefully this has been a more than 1-star exchange!) we’d be thrilled if you were willing to update your review to reflect your most recent experience. Thanks, Victor. -Val till this point nothing has been done from their end according to shopify support. Shopify support only will follow what is on the shopify site not Klaviyo site. You will be billed accordingly.

2 Geeks Comics
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Klaviyo replied October 31, 2022

Hi there! Would love to get to the bottom of this together and rectify any issues on our end. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com? We aren't able to locate any support tickets or emails related to your account.

September 30, 2022

Support here is the worst. We are trying to connect to Klaviyo our other shop for another country and have contacted Klaviyo at least 10 times since 2 weeks. All we get are generic replies and it seems nobody is reading our mails or helping us!!! The problem is this app haa a bug. After we try to connect another user it sends a link that is already expired the mment we click on it to confirm. Last week we waited 5 days to get another generic reply and see no interest in them actually checking the problem and helping us. This is the worst support we have experienced here on Shopify!

Yoga Hero
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Klaviyo replied October 3, 2022

Thanks for reaching out, we certainly want you to have a good experience with support. The team should be reaching out directly soon if they haven't already.

September 30, 2022

Extreme increase in prices. It makes absolutely no sense to send email with Klaviyo anymore. You pay $500 to generate $250 in revenue. Klaviyo used to be very accommodating to customers when it wasn't. Now they just want MONEY MONEY MONEY. It's a real pity, but typical for such companies.

ichbingelb.com
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Klaviyo replied October 3, 2022

Hello! We appreciate your feedback and are listening to your reviews. Our support team will be in touch to see how we can help you make the most of your Klaviyo accounts. Thanks so much!