Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GOFAST RACER

Anybody serious about succeeding with e-commerce needs this apps plain and simple. You can do so much interacting with your customers it's insane...

No Evil Nutrition

Very user friendly, much more so then our previous marketing email automation tool. Great integration with Shopify also. Highly recommended!

Mon Paradis

I absolutely love Klaviyo! Awesome customer service and most of all I love their automated emails and marketing templates. Very easy to use as well.

Fluffikon

Location Switzerland

So far very intuitive. We just released our first Newsletter with Klaviyo.
They provide very informative and practical guides.

Mod + Jo

This app has helped our brand expand our email and SMS marketing efforts all in one place. Happy with the service and relatively easy to use for an experienced email marketer.

Spade Luxury Lashes

Very easy to use! The drag and drop feature makes it beginner friendly. Love it so far and looking forward to results that will exceed expectations.

VanDuinen Studio

I am in awe! I just switched from ConvertKit to Klaviyo and the difference is night and day for a product-based business like mine. Suddenly, everything I've been wanting to do with my email list is easy instead of a struggle!

Bootrello

Location North Macedonia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app and all the possibilities it offers. Meets all my needs and more, I highly recommend it.

aRtEllcocoShop

Really nice and helpful! I just started to use it. It's easy to set up the flow and save a lot of my time!

The Conservatory Wholesale

Love this app! It's easy to use (once you get the hang of it) and SO FREAKING INTUITIVE! Worth the money every month!