Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

World Scents and More

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is very difficult to use and no support what so ever. I am looking for a more user friendly one that can be more helpful.

July 19, 2021

Hi! We'd love to hear more from you. Our team should be reaching out shortly to get further details on your experience.

ArtVelar™

Location Italy

My account has been disabled for about a month (with the same message that in "maximum" 3 days it will be reviewed), they have removed both the chat and the email support and in the meantime they continue to take my money, nice work guys, congratulations

UNCU London™

AWFUL!!!! Absolutely horrific experience for 4 months now. Product Expert who calls himself Sakinah should be fired on the spot. Ive been charged automatically for 3 months incorrectly despite asking to be downgraded to a free plan. Nobody bothered to do that. Customer service is non existent and useless to say the least. There is no way to remove a credit card so the monthly payments will stop charging - Sakinah simply ignored the request to help. No calls/emails from management to resolve the issue. Have been promised refunds for months now in writing, to date 3 month on - this has not happened. Sakinah is rude and terrible to deal with as is the rest of the team. Still no solution to this and we have taken legal action.

Preparing 2Live

I decided to remove this app and move on to something else. It was not as user-friendly for me at least. I need more direct support and not through email. I have a problem with companies that do not offer phone support. Email support is the most inefficient use of time and some of us simply need more guidance with a human over the phone.

IntyEssentials.com

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

I do not recommend for small businesses. Too complicated to use. The moment a user gets out of a flow that you didn't want them to get out of, you're in a bind. You have to do mind gymnastics in order to figure out how to align your flows correctly. I've also had serious problems with the back-populate function, which they know they need to overhaul. I've also had people kicked out of flows, but the flow says just that they've been "skipped" - big difference between these two things. Klaviyo is very powerful and has some great features, but I'm looking forward to switching because it's simply too complicated.

Spikes and Seams

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Although I very much enjoy the functionality of the app itself, someone on their team has repeatedly been harassing me with phone calls and emails. Within 15 hours of signing up someone from Klaviyo has called me 3 times and sent 2 emails. As a small business owner who is busy with work as is and dealing with Covid obstacles on top of that, I do not need to be bombarded with sales calls during the work day. This is the second time I have signed up to use Klaviyo and this behavior happened to me the first time as well. I highly suggest they tone down their aggressive and unappealing sales techniques UPDATE: MAY 21, 2021. Even after repeatedly declining their services they call me multiple times a day and it is the point of harassment. I loathe this company and do not suggest even signing up because they will bother you non stop with their sales tactics.

Ivka Tvárová jóga

Location Slovakia

I spent hours creating campaigns and when I needed to have it sent for at a very specific time- it did not let me and said there is a bug they are fixing at the moment. Super frustrating

The Abingdon Co.

Unlike Shopify that has great Customer Service as you begin to get used to their system, Klaviyo is not exactly helpful in getting you on the right track when you start out. I'm a month into trying to set up the platform, and I was told if I wasn't on a paid plan, I could get no assistance. Ok, I understand that, but 1 phone call to "sell" me the platform, and then I'm on my own to figure out if it will work for me was frustrating to say the least. ... and when you do start to pay, you only get Chat or Email support. No phone calls. No help teaching you (unless you like reading dozens of articles and watching dozens of video tutorials). I, for one, am overwhelmed by all of the articles, the videos, the youtube vids explaining what worked for them, the forums, the emails back and forth. Sometimes you just want to get on the phone and hash it out in an hour. Unfortunately, you will not get anything close to that kind of assistance with Klaviyo. I just hope the platform does what I was sold on it doing. So far, not impressed.

Home SH Store

Almost imposible to make it work. I installed it and emails were not sent. Followed the installation process but it did not work. A complete waste of time. Klaviyo has to understand we as dropshippers have no time to code. Make it easy to install please.

OnTheList HK

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's crap. We chose Klaviyo because it can create coupons and activate upon sending the email, 22% of the times it didn't work (we have 3 shopify-linked Klaviyo account, all experienced the same). Contacted support, and the problem was never solved, they just say "it's hard to say why it didn't work..." ????? Seriously?
The upside is, the onboarding manager and account manager was very helpful and nice.