Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ArtVelar™

My account has been disabled for about a month (with the same message that in "maximum" 3 days it will be reviewed), they have removed both the chat and the email support and in the meantime they continue to take my money, nice work guys, congratulations

Sognatore Collection

need coding experience, the worst customer service of my life. they won't help you AT ALL, they are slow to respond, and just refer you to the help center to figure it out yourself. The userability of the forms are also problematic as when using it, it would double up my logo and they were unable to help me resolve the issue

MY LONDON DRESS

L'application est vraiment complexe à utiliser, trop d'infos, on n'y comprends rien. Je ne sais même pas annuler mon abonnement facilement. Concernant les mails, le design est très limité!

UNCU London™

AWFUL!!!! Absolutely horrific experience for 4 months now. Product Expert who calls himself Sakinah should be fired on the spot. Ive been charged automatically for 3 months incorrectly despite asking to be downgraded to a free plan. Nobody bothered to do that. Customer service is non existent and useless to say the least. There is no way to remove a credit card so the monthly payments will stop charging - Sakinah simply ignored the request to help. No calls/emails from management to resolve the issue. Have been promised refunds for months now in writing, to date 3 month on - this has not happened. Sakinah is rude and terrible to deal with as is the rest of the team. Still no solution to this and we have taken legal action.

Preparing 2Live

I decided to remove this app and move on to something else. It was not as user-friendly for me at least. I need more direct support and not through email. I have a problem with companies that do not offer phone support. Email support is the most inefficient use of time and some of us simply need more guidance with a human over the phone.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

Klaviyo will never stop billing you, long after you have attempted to cancel your account, you will continue to be billed. When you attempt to correct the unauthorized charges and billing, you get crickets. There is no easy method to contact them and they take no action when contacted. We moved to the enterprise level of Hubspot for our CRM needs and are very happy. Klaviyo did an ok job during our testing, but the intentions of the company and management, appear to focus on themselves as the hero, instead of their customers. The ease of use and ability to rapidly launch marketing automations is a plus for the app. The management of the company unfortunately kills the deal.

Cable5

Why does it keep on sending klavio logo??? I have paid, and it says it's turned off. I have also tried to add my logo, but it keeps on showing the Facebook messanger icon as a logo.

The Penguin Mart

Uninstalling it instantly. Setup gets stuck on email verification despite verifying email several times. Waste of time

Sali Bazar

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons: 1 / After working with this company for almost 2 years, my account has been disconnected. Reason: Your content or industry conflicts with our terms of service (after almost 2 years they answer me this) 2 / Customer service very very bad, there is no response for days, if you are new, they will respond immediately, but if they disconnect your account, they will leave you waiting for days and days. Please think about it before opening the account, unfortunately I am not the only person affected (read other reviews). If it happens to you, you will lose time (you write messages and wait, wait...), money (because all your automations stop) and have to start from scratch, because you have to migrate everything to another company (luckily there are very good companies).

elite tipping

BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE! This app will freeze your account when you send your first email campaign so they can "review" your business. It will take at least 24 hours to review, then they could reject your account completely based not their small print.