Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MOD LIGHTING

Great app, support team andJosh was very helpful. Quickly helped us resolve our issue! Highly recommend it!

OcCre

Location Spain

La aplicación es perfecta. El soporte en este caso Chester es todavía mejor. En menos de 5 minutos han solucionado un problema.
Muy amables y siempre dispuestos a ayudar. Recomendado 110%

Montecristo Shop

Location Brazil

Gosto bastante dele. Poderia ter um filtro de palavras para excluir anúncios que mencionem outros portais como shoppee ou alipay

Olette Jewellery

Quick customer esponse. Chester was very helpful with customizations on my store and understood what I needed doing.

Print And Paw

One of the best looking review apps. The only negative is the pricing - I wish more was included in the starter plan or there were more intermediate plans. E.g. if I want klaviyo support I have to pay $300 a month which is crazy for a smaller store.

汁大師

Location Taiwan

awesome product and support team. Sapir is great! She provided custom code to add the review widget to my Password page and it's working great. Thanks!

MAIS STILO

Location Brazil

muito bom mesmo super recomendo quem adquir o app não vai se arrepender ótimo ........excelente.......

McKenzie Kris Collection

I needed help adding a feature to my site and Jodel was so helpful! I was contacted back in just a few minutes and the feature was added just as fast! I am so happy with my experience!

Smile You're Good

I love the loox app. It has a lot of great features and collects a lot of reviews efficiently. Highly recommend

TheAnimePlushies

Location Curaçao

The app works well, I had some trouble and kindly received help from the support team. I would recommend Loox to other Shopify users, and might use it again in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 827 828