Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Dressed to Chew

very customizable. would recommend to anyone first starting out. the small monthly investments is worth it.

ECOM MINDSET

amazing its very easy to import review for this amzing service we are always recommend to other people must try its

ELILE

I recommended this app by many shopify users. At first I didn't like the positioning of it on my website and Jodel was great help= I was able to complete what I needed in a timely manner!

JOUÉDUCA™

Absolument génial. Facile d'utilisation. On peut faire le tri dans les avis. Je recommande à tous les e-commerçants

Theplaygroundzone

Excellent service! J'ai eu quelques difficultés avec mon thème et loox m'a même proposé de s'en occuper eux-même directement dans mon code de thème. Honnêtement 10/10 sur la qualité du service!

slickbrush.com

I have tried most of the product review apps. and think this is the best. It just does everything I want and allows me some freedom in organizing the presentation.

Realpals

Amazing app worth any penny! Very easy to use, very powerfool marketing tool for your website. Integration works very well!

BHC Organics

i used this app to collect some reviews, so far so good its been doing what it was described to do,thanks loox

Barber Space

Très pratique et très utile. 10€/mois ça les mérites amplement. (Remarque négative, je suis obligé d'écrire au moins 100 caractères pour pouvoir valider la note que je donne actuellement à Loox *^)

D'COR HOUSE

Estou usando o aplicativo e estou gostando muito é importantíssimo para alavancar as venda da minha loja.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 728 729