Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blumenmaedchen

Location Germany

Super APP! Individuell einstellbar und leicht zu installieren, wenn einmal eingerichtet dann ist es ein Selbstläufer! Danke schön

Living Dead Girls

I really like how easy it is to use and it shows up right on my page. I don't like that you have 100 min charters to post a review.

Pig Brig Trap Systems

Easy to use. Great help and flexibility. I like being able to reassign products. good response from customers.

WANDERWIDE

Simple, intuitive setup, and very responsive customer support. We were previously using the Shopify Reviews app and migrating reviews was so simple!

Doodle Couture™

Great app! Easy to use and it's driving sales. Very happy that I installed it. Reviews are key to improving conversions.

American Trends

Location Israel

The best review app! We have in installed in 4 more stores and it is great! Recommended for everyone and their support it awesome.

ModrnFam

I use this app for adding my product reviews for my direct to consumer e-commerce store! It's so easy to use! Love it.

Bully Sticks Central

by far the most straightforward review collection and management app. Love the fact that they are a Google partner too. Great support and features.

BeyStation.com

I doubt you will find a better app than this for reviews. The only thing I didn't care for, was that you have to manually edit code just to change the size and color of the numbers / text to the right of the Stars (and you have to manually edit code to change what it SAYS next to the stars too.) That, and there is no way that I have found, to change the SIZE of the actual Stars. Other than that, this App is AMAZING!

Welydely

Location South Korea

I'm using it well. This is very good because there is no review function available on Shopify by default. Thank you for your great tooling.