Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Readypeaceofficial

Thanks for your help and guidance. Really impressed with your fast service. Nic app helping a lot. cheers

The Furry Nomad

Very limited time in this app so far but ive been enjoying it. I was using alireviews which is good but extremely limited in function. I then did a lot of reading on Loox vs Yotpo. Seems Loox wins out overall but Yotpo has one big advantage. In-line review emails! I suggest to Loox this is an important function! Customers scrolling their email inbox are more likely to review if they dont have to go to a new tab. Its an interuption to their experience.

Compra Malandra

muito bom esse aplicativo muito obrigado por me ajudar ate aqui espero conseguir bastante vendas valeu

King Shop33

top demais atende e ajuda bastante na nossa criação, top demais atende e ajuda bastante na nossa criação, top demais atende e ajuda bastante na nossa criação,

Valante

Great customer support, fast and easy solution provided within minutes! Thank you for your services!!

icorner-store

Great app overall! Is really easy to use and the interface is friendly. The import function is great. It's the price who made me offer only 4 stars instead of 5.

Krazy Heart Designs Boutique

I'm still on the free trial period, but so far I love it! I will continue to use it for my store and maybe upgrade later.

Dali Pups

Very helpful support team. Best review app so far. It helped us to increase our conversions. Highly recommended!

The Socks Closet

Me encanta, genera confianza a los clientes cuando ven recomendaciones de cada producto de una persona que y compró.

ZINCO

C'est une application tres intuitive et simple a utilser. C'est vraiment un outils tres puissant. je l'adore!!