Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Kanjiro

good application to use. very user friendly!!!!!!!!
I would recommend this app to everyone that is getting started

gimmegahoojits

I had some issues with uploading my own review file via .csv file and got great support via email. I highly recommend the app.

Shop Magic Online

molto facile intuitiva in un attimo puoi installare le recensioni la consiglio ottima non si puo' farne a meno

Moodlondon

Best Review app I have used. The only thing I'd say is... (and i know this may defeat the point) I would like to have the option to provide a discount for a 4+ star review even if the customers hasn't posted a photo. Reason being, poeple do everything on the go now so they might want to leave a quick review whilst on the train for example but not in a postion to take a photo, then later forget. If im being blind and this feature is available please let me know. Thanks

January 27, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

We currently support incentivizing photo reviews only (as our studies show that photo reviews turn visitors into sales substantially more than text-only reviews). However, we offer customers the option to leave a textual review and receive a reminder to add a photo to their review 3 days later.

This allows customers to submit a review on-the-go, add a photo whenever they're ready, and receive the discount offered.

This feature can be set from within your Loox settings. If you need any assistance or have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our support team - we're always happy to help!

USBPRO

Love it. Useful application for professionals. I hope it will help us grow our business and maybe we will upgrade our subscription.

Wiserblues

It is a great app to import products reviews. I tried many free apps but they did not work. it is expanse but for 10$ with basic plan it is good

Jugar y Crear

muy buena app, nos ayuda mucho para acercarnos a los nuevos clientes gracias a las opiniones de aquellos que ya confiaron en nosotros.

CuraTech

Ho usato questa chat per avere recensioni dai miei clienti e devo dire che sono molto soddisfatto, l unica cosa che chiedo al Team è di integrare piu giorni di prova, in modo da poter avere piu tempo per creare il sito, senza dover investire ancora prima di partire.

podaro

Excellent app.Everything is done by the click of a button. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a similar service

Sweet & Skin

J'adore vraiment cette application. C'est très utile pour mettre de la confiance sur le site web marchand.