Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

AWK Flagship e.U. by "BOUTIQUE"

Support hat uns sehr geholfen, vielen Dank dafür
Danke. Wenn wir wieder was brauchen werden wir uns wieder melden

Worry Less Design

Great so far, we have imported our previous reviews very easily and the display options are really good. Wish it was cheaper!

Culture and Klass Jewelry

I really like the simplicity. It's automated and supportive customers are able to leave reviews to boost social proof.

Emamor

easy to use. Very nice. I like the fact that it offers generated discounts for reviews, photos , and referrals.

PrettyKind

The app is easy to setup and use, it makes review collection and display flexible. I recommend Loox.

Kade Empire Store

I have been using this app in my store. It has a lot of interesting features that I liked, i can set customers star rating that can be allowed into the store, I can hide, approve, and reject reviews. it gives the opportunity to schedule review request a number of days of your choice after purchase, fulfillment, or delivery. This number of days settings is general to all the customers. However I will like the app to give the user the opportunity to use different number of days (after purchase, fulfillment, or delivery) for each customers when setting the date for request of review. For example as a dropshipper, if my supplier (Mr A) process and ship orders faster than another supplier (Mr B), then I will like to set the review request for customers that purchase Mr A's product much easier than customers that purchase Mr B's product. Also, I will like more options for the display of the reviewers name in the store, I will like to have this option for example for a customer called Jean Pollock to display as J******P instead of displaying as J.P. or with the full name. Also, I will like to import more than one photo review from one customer from AliExpress. I notice I can only import one photo even if that customer uploaded a few reviewed photo.

Nittoro

I recommend using loox reviews for your shopify stores. The app platform is great and looks amazing on my product page!

Florence Decor

amazing app, relay great optimization available
ability to import reviews from ali express is also great
highly recomended

Oxala Jewelry

Love the app! Really quick set up, very reliable customer support, and great being able to see the actual reviews on my site

PLOPSTORE

Me gusta la App, super práctica y agradable. Fácil de configurar.
Medio caro queda el plan si quieres responder las reviews.